Somali men have failed Somali women

What is this sxb? Where do I support feminists? U guys on this forum waa all same kkkk throwing random accusations just to get at someone. Decent brothers who are alpha? Sxb do you mean those calool kuus men who sit on carpet drinking shaax all day kkkkkk

Alpha and beta I don't even use these terms you're mindfucked akhi. Nothing suspect about saying a man is jileec sxb you see this what I mean you guys are scared of speaking your mind on anything afraid to be put in a box like wimps kkkkk are you telling me those men with limp wrists who walk fruity and fat belly . Big cheeks like naag are not jileec walle then you are lying.

This image is made normal because there is no real Somali media industry and males like that are made to seem normal.

Geerah is for wife especially and female relatives.
You’re cool ignore the hate.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
What is this sxb? Where do I support feminists? U guys on this forum waa all same kkkk throwing random accusations just to get at someone. Decent brothers who are alpha? Sxb do you mean those calool kuus men who sit on carpet drinking shaax all day kkkkkk

Alpha and beta I don't even use these terms you're mindfucked akhi. Nothing suspect about saying a man is jileec sxb you see this what I mean you guys are scared of speaking your mind on anything afraid to be put in a box like wimps kkkkk are you telling me those men with limp wrists who walk fruity and fat belly . Big cheeks like naag are not jileec walle then you are lying.

This image is made normal because there is no real Somali media industry and males like that are made to seem normal.

Geerah is for wife especially and female relatives.

@CaliTedesse that's exactly my point comments like that "
calool kuus" "limp wrists" "
Big cheeks like a naag" who talks like this and basically has this sick fantasy/fetish for his brothers to be homosexuals by always implying that they're feminine saxiib I don't know if your aware and are able to discern and know the difference between being physically unfit and out of shape, and being an effeminate man because of living an alternative lifestyle.
You would know and understand that had you used your brain to reason as well as applied yourself within being educated during your youth you wouldn't have been spreading negative myths and bigoted ignorance, that looks like its out of mein kampf every race/ethnicity has men who unfortunately don't look after themselves it ain't just us we weren't the first and certainly won't be the last our brothers are unfit yes at times but their are many contributing factors for that most often of which is lifestyle/diet stress.
nothing to do with your pseudo-science that you appropriated from a gender studies class of a somali woman that love bantu's and arabs particularly salafi arabs and whites,
as being unfit has nothing to do with sexual orientation including having low testosterone as their is a difference between having low testosterone & slightly higher estrogen which can impact on your weight and is the same for women but the other way around however this is inconsequential,
as their are numerous so called "masculine" homosexuals gay men who are inevitably butch and built like bricks what do you then call the millions of black men who are down low brothers not to mention the arab, white, asian, men who like to molest under age boys while also having relationships with tranny's that are so called "masculine" when in reality and factually they are effiminate in every sense of the word and its definition.
So I know dub thee "sir deluded one" if you aren't happy with most of our brothers as having been blessed with being prime alpha black nilotic/cushitic physical specimens that has been bestowed upon them by Allah subhana wa tala mash'Allah, if it somehow missed you then tough fucking shit,
but somali men aren't feminine or butch homosexuals compared to the arabs, bantu's, whites that you love to "share" with ok remember you won't gain anything from loving arabs other than them denying you his daughters hand in marriage as well as having relationships with his women,
because all you are to him is another black man abeed that is somali while he wants your women and the bantu along with whites just essentially live to cuckold all men of every race/ethnicity especially guys like yourself who are inherently meek its because of individuals like yourself.
That our noble and graceful physical features that is deemed beautiful by objective white and black people is starting to be perceived as undesirable by certain somali brothers and sisters at the same time as being less preferable to small oriental asian, black bantu, pasty white features which is disturbing and sad so don't ever compare us to androgynous oriental asians.
Kkkkkkkkkkkkk

Trending