Somali men have failed Somali women

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I'll be honest wallahi billahi it's Somali men that ruined everything and still to this day ruin the image of Somalis just when you think it can't get any worse they go one step further. This is the reason why I'll never understand them getting so emotional when Somalian women go to foreign men bruh hooyada wasse. Women are leftists by nature they don't care about race or ethnicity or all that xaar, they go for the strong man one who can protect her and is worthy and has great status. Even during World War the Allies their women went over to Nazi side and slept with strong German men getting completely plowed by them. Somali men collectively ruined their image and aside from that many waa wallahi billahi waa just proper deadbeats and many are jileec.

This is the truth

drops mic

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Get this nonsense out of here. I personally haven’t failed nobody and aren’t gonna take the blame for what a couple of other Somali men have done.

Somali women nowadays do just as bad but try to blame it all on the men

CaliTedesse

VIP
Get this nonsense out of here. I personally haven’t failed nobody and aren’t gonna take the blame for what a couple of other Somali men have done.

Somali women nowadays do just as bad but try to blame it all on the men
kkkkkkkk millions akhi gtfoh

CaliTedesse

VIP
You're right. I'm claiming Axum and all xabesha success. WE WUZ AXUM WARIORZ. They were so great tho walaal they got the whole of Yemen and Arab tribes under their feet. :banderas:
I believe most cushites took part in these wars including Somalis we had different name before becoming Somalis

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Stay in school.
Get an education.
Get a job.
Form a career.

It isn't that hard.

I'll be honest wallahi billahi it's (some) Somali men that ruined everything and still to this day ruin the image of Somalis just when you think it can't get any worse they go one step further. This is the reason why I'll never understand them getting so emotional when (some) Somalian women go to foreign men bruh hooyada wasse. Women are leftists by nature they don't care about race or ethnicity or all that xaar, they go for the strong man one who can protect her and is worthy and has great status. Even during World War the Allies their women went over to Nazi side and slept with strong German men getting completely plowed by them.(some) Somali men collectively ruined their image and aside from that many waa wallahi billahi waa just proper deadbeats and many are jileec.

This is the truth

drops mic

I'll be honest wallahi billahi it's Somali men that ruined everything and still to this day ruin the image of Somalis just when you think it can't get any worse they go one step further. This is the reason why I'll never understand them getting so emotional when Somalian women go to foreign men bruh hooyada wasse. Women are leftists by nature they don't care about race or ethnicity or all that xaar, they go for the strong man one who can protect her and is worthy and has great status. Even during World War the Allies their women went over to Nazi side and slept with strong German men getting completely plowed by them. Somali men collectively ruined their image and aside from that many waa wallahi billahi waa just proper deadbeats and many are jileec.

This is the truth

drops mic

Wlhi you remind me of the gaalo who say Adam and Eve sinned therefore their sin is transmitted to YOU! and that's why you need a saver:nahgirl:

:trumpsmirk:Caqlikaga was

I had nothing to do with the destruction of the country:birdman:

Stop with the generalisations!

No matter how much i hate to admit it, emotions to a side, you do have a point.

If women see weakness, emotion and a lack of leadership from you immediately they will be disinterested.

It's been 30 plus years and Somalia hasn't progressed because of its corrupt spineless male leaders & clan millita.

This has indirectly contributed to the degeneracy of the diaspora, which further contributed to self-hate, which gave the green light for somali women to disassociate themselves from somali men in the west.

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS

This is the truth

drops mic

@CaliTedesse with that kind of attitude no wonder some of our women go to foreigners its because of men like you their running away from who accept his women to be with everyone but himself,

it seems your starting to resemble (theon greyjoy) or (littlefinger) saxiib some of our women are the way they are because of men like you who are apologists for this by blaming everything that happens in our community on decent brothers who are alphas and aren't beta male cucks (dayuus) problems exist in every community perpetrated by both men/women but individuals like yourself and those types of women just like to scapegoat decent & innocent if not all somali brothers.

while conveniently overlooking some of the reprehensible deeds that certain somali sisters do also such as certain women that have facilitated and inadvertently endorsed the hate somali's receive,

how you might be thinking? as those very women are the ones who associate with individuals who despise us not to mention at times also being contributing factors to wayward & unruly youth such as models (s), gangbangers, salaf (takfiri's),

as well as at times being willing accomplices in the oppression of not just other women but also minors by a failure in their maternal duty by bringing child predators into the home whether somali or foreign although majority of the time it tends to be overwhelmingly ajanabi's who prey on our minors.

But that doesn't concern you does it? Because all somali men are wreched but what does that make you? Or are you not somali. Yes we know their are some somali men/women who are scumbags but that doesn't mean both genders are all bad let me enlighten you broski yes its true women are attracted to masculine men but what that means is real somali women are and always will be attracted to real somali men
insh'Allah tala amin,

as your the one who comments on men being jilec which everybody knows wallahi is suspect as f*ck so spare us the liberal rhetoric that you use to pick up raging feminsts that inevitably fails, because it seems they don't want to be in the presence of beta male simps apologist for the exploitation and manipulation of his women by opportunistic men as a real somali brother would've been able to f*ck those feminists despite being at odds with them sociopolitically as thats what alphas do which it seems is devoid in some people however if this is how you feel then their are three races for you to claim hence forth which are as follows

1.east/south east asian/oriental
2.whites
3.blacks/african american/afro caribbean/bantu's

As they have a vital missing characteristic called gheerah.

Kkkkkkkkkkkk

@CaliTedesse with that kind of attitude no wonder some of our women go to foreigners its because of men like you their running away from who accept his women to be with everyone but himself,

it seems your starting to resemble (theon greyjoy) or (littlefinger) saxiib some of our women are the way they are because of men like you who are apologists for this by blaming everything that happens in our community on decent brothers who are alphas and aren't beta male cucks (dayuus) problems exist in every community perpetrated by both men/women but individuals like yourself and those types of women just like to scapegoat decent & innocent if not all somali brothers.

while conveniently overlooking some of the reprehensible deeds that certain somali sisters do also such as certain women that have facilitated and inadvertently endorsed the hate somali's receive,

how you might be thinking? as those very women are the ones who associate with individuals who despise us not to mention at times also being contributing factors to wayward & unruly youth such as models (s), gangbangers, salaf (takfiri's),

as well as at times being willing accomplices in the oppression of not just other women but also minors by a failure in their maternal duty by bringing child predators into the home whether somali or foreign although majority of the time it tends to be overwhelmingly ajanabi's who prey on our minors.

But that doesn't concern you does it? Because all somali men are wreched but what does that make you? Or are you not somali. Yes we know their are some somali men/women who are scumbags but that doesn't mean both genders are all bad let me enlighten you broski yes its true women are attracted to masculine men but what that means is real somali women are and always will be attracted to real somali men
insh'Allah tala amin,

as your the one who comments on men being jilec which everybody knows wallahi is suspect as f*ck so spare us the liberal rhetoric that you use to pick up raging feminsts that inevitably fails, because it seems they don't want to be in the presence of beta male simps apologist for the exploitation and manipulation of his women by opportunistic men as a real somali brother would've been able to f*ck those feminists despite being at odds with them sociopolitically as thats what alphas do which it seems is devoid in some people however if this is how you feel then their are three races for you to claim hence forth which are as follows

2.whites

Kkkkkkkkkkkk

:drakelaugh::lolbron: damn I don't see a comeback from him. He does make a valid point regarding women being attracted to dominance and not weak men.

But the generalisation I disagree with, your post sums it up perfectly.

@NAAFO u are the funniest guy here your posts always make me laugh lmao those long essays you give addressing and elaborating on each point backed up with examples.

I respect you being accountable. I think that’s partly why you’ll get push back from Somali chicks. Being like OmG nO SoMAli mEn ARe pErFEcT It’S yOU HOEs. Is a weak move. Men if they’re the leader good or bad they handle stuff. People answer to them. Like as a child you did something bad they answer to the parents. Because they hold responsiblility and influence.

If women see weakness, emotion and a lack of leadership from you immediately they will be disinterested.

It's been 30 plus years and Somalia hasn't progressed because of its corrupt spineless male leaders & clan millita.

This has indirectly contributed to the degeneracy of the diaspora, which further contributed to self-hate, which gave the green light for somali women to disassociate themselves from somali men in the west.
Exactly. That’s why men should definitely hold on to their masculinity. Despite what society might say minus the toxic parts of it. But nonetheless.

We dont own somali women. In a free society we all make choices and choose our lives. Outside of my sisters and relatives i dont concern myself with somali women. Life is stressful as it is already. There are millions of somalis in the west and we been here for a while now. Its natural people get mixed and go different routes. If you talking about young somali girl and boys....truth is they are no more lost than other young people they grew up with

CaliTedesse

VIP

insh'Allah tala amin,

2.whites

Kkkkkkkkkkkk
What is this sxb? Where do I support feminists? U guys on this forum waa all same kkkk throwing random accusations just to get at someone. Decent brothers who are alpha? Sxb do you mean those calool kuus men who sit on carpet drinking shaax all day kkkkkk

Alpha and beta I don't even use these terms you're mindfucked akhi. Nothing suspect about saying a man is jileec sxb you see this what I mean you guys are scared of speaking your mind on anything afraid to be put in a box like wimps kkkkk are you telling me those men with limp wrists who walk fruity and fat belly . Big cheeks like naag are not jileec walle then you are lying.

This image is made normal because there is no real Somali media industry and males like that are made to seem normal.

Geerah is for wife especially and female relatives.

Trending