Somali men harass Dominican woman as they mistake her for a hijabless Somali girl on tiktok

A lot of Dominicans tend to look like horners is a good thing most of them aren't around somalis because if they were things would get long, horta are somalis around Domincians? never really here about them cajeeb

A lot of Dominicans tend to look like horners is a good thing most of them aren't around somalis because if they were things would get long, horta are somalis around Domincians? never really here about them cajeeb
Most Dominicans are more light skin then horners also Boston has Somalis and Dominicans

Most Dominicans are much more light skin then horners Boston has Somalis and Dominicans
true but there's some that look Somali, Boston barely has any somali I remember some somali guy complaining that there's lack of somalis there. I honestly don't think we are around them that much. Most somalis are in places where they don't exist e.g scandinavia, uk, minnesota, seattle

true but there's some that look Somali, Boston barely has any somali I remember some somali guy complaining that there's lack of somalis there. I honestly don't think we are around them that much. Most somalis are in places where they don't exist e.g scandinavia, uk, minnesota, seattle
Boston has decent sized Somali community 5-10 thousand at most and it’s the biggest Somali communities in the east coast along with Washington DC area and Upstate New York

Boston has decent sized Somali community 5-10 thousand at most and it’s the biggest Somali communities in the east coast along with Washington DC area and Upstate New York
I think is exaggerated because if there's so many why are other somalis tweeting that there's not many of us

shes actually dominican she posted her parents

Hey sis, please check this clip where she introduced her type: Only UK and Somali flags are listed. She is a Somali girl by blood. When she explained her faith, she only mentioned that she was raised as Christian and her parents were Christians. But based on the videos that I've seen, she's never denied being a Somali.

Hey sis, please check this clip where she introduced her type: Only UK and Somali flags are listed. She is a Somali girl by blood. When she explained her faith, she only mentioned that she was raised as Christian and her parents were Christians. But based on the videos that I've seen, she's never denied being a Somali.

I saw her parents that she posted and they looked afro Hispanic....

World

VIP

Put it under spoiler sxb

Nobody was harassing her just asking her if shes somali or not, plus half the comments are also xalimos

Stop the propaganda on our name
They literally called her and in some of the comments I’ve seen.

They also are accusing her of lying about her ethnicity and she’s had to make videos addressing that, she is in fact from the Dominican Republic.

I’ve seen many people from there that resemble East Africans it’s interesting. But she looks 100 % Somali. It would be crazy if she was lying lol.

Trending