Somali men harass Dominican woman as they mistake her for a hijabless Somali girl on tiktok

She really looks like a xalimo I'm shocked 😭😭😭😭

Astagfirullah we might actually be the product of thousands of years ago mixing, I deny it for so long

:snoop:

One group that look Somali are people from Bermuda. Their women look exactly like xalimos, it's crazy.
damn imagine looking somali and not even being one, biggest L you can take
How is this an L ? When Somalis are known for being beautiful and having good facial proportions and over all good looking ?

How many folks I met from those Caribbean islands and even the Dominican Republic have asked me if they looked Somali or Ethiopian and were proud and excited that they resembled us?

They legit said at least if you get confused for another ethnic group, being confused for a Somali or Ethiopian is a compliment ?

They literally called her and in some of the comments I’ve seen.

They also are accusing her of lying about her ethnicity and she’s had to make videos addressing that, she is in fact from the Dominican Republic.

I’ve seen many people from there that resemble East Africans it’s interesting. But she looks 100 % Somali. It would be crazy if she was lying lol.

But why is she listing her "type of flags" to be UK and Somali flags only? There is more to the story that meets the eye.

HoodHawiye

polygamist
How is this an L ? When Somalis are known for being beautiful and having good facial proportions and over all good looking ?

How many folks I met from those Caribbean islands and even the Dominican Republic have asked me if they looked Somali or Ethiopian and were proud and excited that they resembled us?

They legit said at least if you get confused for another ethnic group, being confused for a Somali or Ethiopian is a compliment ?
i don't know anyone who isn't somali who has ever said a damn good word about our women. cool it with all this gas, they foreheads already big enough ya heard

Trending