Somali men handsome?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_2018-07-10-18-01-03.png
Screenshot_2018-07-10-18-27-33.png
No it's not. This is my channel. Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuzsLh3IcBcVRrYk2cxdcA?view_as=subscriber

You do realize you're derailing this thread right?
Wallahi you know it's you. It's sad you have to make new YouTube channels. Its just coincidental that there was a guy called facts who used to be called gabiley boss who played roblox.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Write gabiley roblox on Google images and see what comes up. Most of the data is cached so even if you delete a video the images on Google for it remain

Listen kid, say goodbye to this forum since you're dumbass won't stop derailing threads. I've shown my pictures here and people know I'm not a kid like you and I've shown you my real account so nice try kid. I'm reporting you for not only slandering me but derailing threads too.

You're just crying because I exposed your YT channel.

It's just crazy to think of how of all people the name factz pops up when I write gabiley roblox. And you're the only factz I know off unless there are some other habar awal factz around we don't know about

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Give us the link to see its authenticity. I showed your YouTube channel And Google images which show you liked roblox videos . And you had them on your YouTube gaming.

Nigga it's not on my channel while I showed yours and your channel. Why are you using other channels against me kid? I've reported you for derailing and slandering so all your comments will be deleted and say goodbye warya.

Here is the link of my channel. It doesn't have anything you screen shot, you're just screenshotting other channels and using inspect element. You're a fraud and a liar that exposed himself.
:dead:

This is my channel doqonyo: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuzsLh3IcBcVRrYk2cxdcA?view_as=subscriber

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just until a few months ago your name was gabiley boss. You can't hide this shot you're ciyaal sxb

Take some meds warya it's not good to get obsessed over me. I can't be an ciyaal if I have shown my picture here before but what about you? I've exposed you so as an ciyaal so don't put your insecurity on me.

Nigga it's not on my channel while I showed yours and your channel. Why are you using other channels against me kid? I've reported you for derailing and slandering so all your comments will be deleted and say goodbye warya.
Keep reporting me wallahi idc you're the one who makes fake images from some game you play coz you don't wanna get exposed. It's sad sxb. And why is it when I showed you your name factz on Google images with a roblox video as its picture you couldn't say shit. Iska aamos son

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Keep reporting me wallahi idc you're the one who makes fake images from some game you play coz you don't wanna get exposed. It's sad sxb. And why is it when I showed you your name factz on Google images with a roblox video as its picture you couldn't say shit. Iska aamos son

You used inspect element on other channels but none of those are in my channel look. Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuuzsLh3IcBcVRrYk2cxdcA?view_as=subscriber

You've just exposed yourself as a liar. Everything you said about me is nothing but false and lies and you know it. So from now on get off my nutz you fucking .

Take some meds warya it's not good to get obsessed over me. I can't be an ciyaal if I have shown my picture here before but what about you? I've exposed you so as an ciyaal so don't put your insecurity on me.
Wallahi I'm gone. If you're going to believe that you're 50 and lie that's your problem. You 12 year olds got too much free time online. I got shit to do son

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Wallahi I'm gone. If you're going to believe that you're 50 and lie that's your problem. You 12 year olds got too much free time online. I got shit to do son

Nigga I'm 23 and I got a university project going on tomorrow so I won't be here so from now on just f*ck off and quit lying about me. Don't get mad just because I exposed you as an ciyaal who plays on Roblox and now copying my insults and using it on me? Lmfao gtfoh nacasyo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending