Somali men failed us as people and as a nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratos

Sonder
All the bad things associated with Somalis:
- War
- Terrorism
- Piracy
- Tribalism
and so on are the cause of Somali men. Please inform me of a single female Somali pirate or terrorist. It’s Somali men that have ruined our reputation worldwide.
Lets not forget the newest addition:
- Gangbanging.
Somali men are pros at this, they are even gangbanging in peacful Canada.

Somali women staying out of gangs and not being involved in terrorism isn't an achievement, in fact, it's expected as across ALL ethnicities and nationalities men commit more violent crimes than women. But with that said how many Xaarlimos from the shithole UK have gone and joined ISIS? Somali women in the west are only successful when compared to Somali men and that's not an achievement. How does the success (however you measure it) of Somali women in the West compare to other African women? Arab women? Muslim women in general?

Besides, men build civilisations, destroy them and rebuild them again. Women cannot be entrusted with building a society as they have a lower ethnic and national loyalty than men and are opportunistic and hypergamous by nature. They will most likely leave you in difficult times for greener pastures. If Somali men are responsible for most of the negative things associated with Somalis today, then that's okay because they are also responsible for our proud history and culture. When Somalis pick themselves up and build their nations to a respectable level it will be because of strong and intelligent male Somali leaders. Somali women will only play a secondary role by providing assistance as required. Know your place woman.

Somali women staying out of gangs and not being involved in terrorism isn't an achievement, in fact, it's expected as across ALL ethnicities and nationalities men commit more violent crimes than women. But with that said how many Xaarlimos from the shithole UK have gone and joined ISIS? Somali women in the west are only successful when compared to Somali men and that's not an achievement. How does the success (however you measure it) of Somali women in the West compare to other African women? Arab women? Muslim women in general?

Besides, men build civilisations, destroy them and rebuild them again. Women cannot be entrusted with building a society as they have a lower ethnic and national loyalty than men and are opportunistic and hypergamous by nature. They will most likely leave you in difficult times for greener pastures. If Somali men are responsible for most of the negative things associated with Somalis today, then that's okay because they are also responsible for our proud history and culture. When Somalis pick themselves up and build their nations to a respectable level it will be because of strong and intelligent male Somali leaders. Somali women will only play a secondary role by providing assistance as required. Know your place woman.
You niggas wrote whole essays relax wallahi I was joking:damedamn:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
sounds better and is fitting as well.

Remember the xaalimo who literally ate xaar cause of love:drakelaugh:

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
false news she was habesha while faraaxs are just farXAARS who ruined our name with violence poverty and all in round embarassment.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
It was moriyaans that destroyed functioning country.

Nothing the rest could do when overpowered by cayayans, combined with bad luck. However, since we know live in the west don't blame Somali males for the shortcoming of S females:childplease::drakewtf::umad:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Seems like the men want to leave the women.
Seems like the women want to leave the men.

Seems like they're still mad at each other.

Seems like I'm yet again confused.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somali men devided us as Somali people. Look at the state we are in, our beautiful name has been tarnished.

Somali men are the cause of every woman who's stressed, they're not leaders. They are useless.

If there's a Somali then it's Somali men's fault, if they weren't busy with clan wars, khat or drinking Hennessy in Canada then those women wouldn't need to be prostitutes.

It's Somali men's fault because we are poor.

It's Somali men's fault that Trump told us we are not allowed to come the U.S

It's Somali men's fault that our people suffering in the world.

Somali women, it's time to take lead. Let's not depend on these useless men. Together we can build a peaceful nation.

May Allah swt help us Somali women.

Ameen.

Somaliwomenexit in process.

First of all the fault is not entirely on Somali men who you think bore their children and taught the kids to hate certain qabiils?

One thing that’s true however is that the men have failed the nation and nobody is even a leader cause a true leader is humble to admit when he does mistakes

The civil war should never been tribe vs tribe. It should have been men vs women. Its clear we cant share the land in peace as you guys are determined to annoy us on daily bases. So we really should be the first people who has civil war based on gender. We gonna make it little bit more fair though. We give you all the gays and liberals....LETS GO:devilish::4uzpnkt::4uzpnkt:

I know I might catch a lot of heat for this but i'll state my opinion on this while it is true that Somali men. Are currently thrash who raised these men.....? Who will raise the next generation of these Ashy Faraxh...? Does is it really surprise that most Faraxh are this way due to no Father figures and positive role models not mention being coddled by these same Somali woman while holding their daughters to a different standard. Not mention these same Xalimoo will go on and marry these 68 iq bums or bad men who have nothing to offer. They then get surprised when these same run off or not want anything to do with the child. Also not to mention kicking the men out or driving the father away with her nagging, crazy antics, disobedience and all in all not being a good wife. You can't change someone never go into a marriage thinking you can save someone or change them chance are they have to do it for themselves. Don't be surprised in seeing these dumb faraxh joining gangs or dropping out of school also don't be surprised with all these Xalimoos having daddy issues and slandering Somali men online and real life.

Bottom line is yes Somali men have currently failed us, But don't put the blame on us when you are equally accountable in raising these men.

I could add more to this argument but damn I have headache right now

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Somali men didn’t just fall out of the sky. They had to come from somewhere. If we are playing the blame game, then you Xalimos you raised us so don’t turn this around on us. You guys fcking raised monsters:mad:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I find it funny that both the men and women here take the bait so quickly.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of all the fault is not entirely on Somali men who you think bore their children and taught the kids to hate certain qabiils?

One thing that’s true however is that the men have failed the nation and nobody is even a leader cause a true leader is humble to admit when he does mistakes

@Mercury the kids became useless after the fathers brainwashed them. Every Somali mother wants the best for her kids, go to any school parent teacher conferences, it's always the mothers there front and center. Go to soccer games, you will see Somali mother supporting their kids. Go to any playground, you will only see Somali mothers with the kids. Somali mothers bore the kids to mold them into good leaders but along the road the useless fathers brain wash the kids.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Lets start a movement girls hashtag #teamxaalimoexist no more dealing with Far(xaar)s anymore since they cant clean up their xaars and destruction im digging eritrean and dominican niggas at the moment catch me on the ajanabi wave
#XalimaExit...

Kid turn out great....somali mother want praise. Kid turn out useless....somali mother want to blame the father. Kid turn out obese because his lazy mum feed him takeaways....somali mother blame the father for not being there emotionally. The day a somali woman take blame for anything is the day we now for sure the end is near for the world

Somali men wherever they go, are gangbanging alcoholic bootyscratchers and i'm sick of it.
#xalimoexit
@sigmund @Reiko @NA9 @Knowles

c45853288f06de0c823e7425f467231f.jpg

Lets start a movement girls hashtag #teamxaalimoexist no more dealing with Far(xaar)s anymore since they cant clean up their xaars and destruction im digging eritrean and dominican niggas at the moment catch me on the ajanabi wave

Sigmund

Every word Reiko uttered above is Hadith and accurate. Somali women should withhold macaanka from Somali men as a protest. Historically, it has been done by women & has proven success. Their slogan should be, No Peace, No Malabka.

@Knowles what do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending