Somali men failed us as people and as a nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somali men devided us as Somali people. Look at the state we are in, our beautiful name has been tarnished.

Somali men are the cause of every woman who's stressed, they're not leaders. They are useless.

If there's a Somali then it's Somali men's fault, if they weren't busy with clan wars, khat or drinking Hennessy in Canada then those women wouldn't need to be prostitutes.

It's Somali men's fault because we are poor.

It's Somali men's fault that Trump told us we are not allowed to come the U.S

It's Somali men's fault that our people suffering in the world.

Somali women, it's time to take lead. Let's not depend on these useless men. Together we can build a peaceful nation.

May Allah swt help us Somali women.

Ameen.

Somaliwomenexit in process.

Gibiin-Udug

@Reiko But aren't you married to a Somali man? Something doesn't add up. :ayaanswag:

The Somali men in Somaliland, Djibouti and Kenya never failed but the ones in Somalia and maybe Ethiopia did.
:siilaanyosmile:
My husband is American then Somali. He wasn't born in Somalia and never been to Somalia. He doesn't share any traits with Somalis. Please refrain from bringing my haji up. Thanks.

Gibiin-Udug

Im really not that informed in Somali issues.

I’m neutral at this point honeslty.

I just wanted to point out that #xalimoexit sounded better
I was talking about in general, whether we live in the west or Africa, Somali men are natural born stupid losers.

Good thing I’m a puntite man from the land of puntland north of Somalia and south of Yemen
XaLIE22.png

Last edited:

Always Lit

Everybody lies, which ones are tolerable??
Somali men devided us as Somali people. Look at the state we are in, our beautiful name has been tarnished.

Somali men are the cause of every woman who's stressed, they're not leaders. They are useless.

If there's a Somali then it's Somali men's fault, if they weren't busy with clan wars, khat or drinking Hennessy in Canada then those women wouldn't need to be prostitutes.

It's Somali men's fault because we are poor.

It's Somali men's fault that Trump told us we are not allowed to come the U.S

It's Somali men's fault that our people suffering in the world.

Somali women, it's time to take lead. Let's not depend on these useless men. Together we can build a peaceful nation.

May Allah swt help us Somali women.

Ameen.

Somaliwomenexit in process.
where is Allah in all of this, u wanna say this wasnt meant to happen?

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
2nd grade :chrisfreshhah:

What about after second grade? That's usually when the stupidity kicks in. :drakelaugh:
My reading level just went higher after that. Had a 6th grade reading level in the 3rd grade.
I was one of those kids that would volunteer to read in class while kids like you and abdirahman would stutter with sentences and read them with two fingers under each line.

Reiko it’s okay fam. Sound out those big words

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Genuine question. How will you succeed without Somali men help? How will you make them listen or let you lead or give you power?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Reiko This ain't to Somali women alone, but generally to all women. Here's your answer..

(إِنَّ كَيْدَكُنَّ عَظِيمٌ :ufdup:

May Allah save me from your ^intentions^

Last edited:
I agree that Somali women, and young people, can and should have a role in the rebuilding of our nation. Regardless of one's political affiliations, you cannot build a successful/sustainable state that ignores more than half of its populace. But a lot of things you brought up cannot be squarely put on Somali men...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending