Somali men come out of the closet in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
Been in and out Xamar for the last five years and I've never heard of them, i personally dgaf what people do in they're own time, but they wouldn't last to long in xamar imo

I like that one guys leggings lmaoo someone needs to teach them how to dance tho

Gay parties should be banned in Mogadishu ( I am too conservative for that). However male and female mixing parties
is alright, just like nature intended.

Tumaashada Mogadishu

When she wraps her shalmat around her hips
giphy.gif

break it down sis!

Lmaoo but seriously the guys taking of their shirts, the translucent diric, the dance moves :dead:
These fobs are more scandalous than the diaspora! u'd never see this at a wedding here:mjlol:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Homosexuality becoming common place.

Homosexuality was always common, people were just too afraid to come out. It was tolerated in Ancient Greece, the Ummayad had a gay caliph named Al Hakam ii and some Muslim empires used to tax gay brothels instead of outlawing it. In fact, Arab Muslim poets would often times describe young boys in such a manner that made the Europeans switch the boys to girls because they felt uncomfortable with it.

Also, it's a common occurrence throughout nature. Something like 2000 species have been observed to conduct in homosexual behaviour.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I, THE FOUNDING FATHER OF S-SPOT, STATE THATTHIS IS NOT IN MOGADISHU BUT IN ROCHESTER NY

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Homosexuality was always common, people were just too afraid to come out. It was tolerated in Ancient Greece, the Ummayad had a gay caliph named Al Hakam ii and some Muslim empires used to tax gay brothels instead of outlawing it. In fact, Arab Muslim poets would often times describe young boys in such a manner that made the Europeans switch the boys to girls because they felt uncomfortable with it.

Also, it's a common occurrence throughout nature. Something like 2000 species have been observed to conduct in homosexual behaviour.

Animals only commit homosexuality when they are kept in enclosures. Makes sense why males that are locked up had homosexual urges.

Mudane Wikipedia does say that the Caliph is gay (if true) but it cannot be due to him being born a homosexual. Nobody is born with a physical attraction to the same sex unless they were born with ambiguous genitalia and the doctor made the wrong decision. There is no such thing as being born gay or a 'gay gene', people choose to be gay. The same way nobody is born a pedophile, it is something that comes out of corruption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts