Somali men come out of the closet in Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Gay killings don't happen in Somalia (zero documented) on the video there are bunch of minorities. Folks don't care it seems.

Extrajudicial murder is completely unacceptable, even if they are gay. Need to have a system in place.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Everyone calm down it's Mogadishu. I don't hate Mogadishu, but it's the truth and we can't keep ignoring the truth.

Here is the nigga dancing in the video. His name is Sabrina. He is Madowweyne.

Waa caadi fam Al Shabaab is a bit gone, people enjoying life, lagaroone jumping out of closets etc.

View attachment 8890

What a , just leave the homo alone ffs.

But the comments as usual

:mjkkk:

From the suggestion that childhood rape caused his homonimo

To the guy calling for his execution

To the guy laughing and claiming #1 watched too many Bollywood movies

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

i honestly feel bad for gays in the somali community constantly being in danger of being harmed or killed. somalis are an intolerant homocidal bunch. are y'all pre deposed to violence or something? leave the good sis sabrina alone fam

i honestly feel bad for gays in the somali community constantly being in danger of being harmed or killed. somalis are an intolerant homocidal bunch. are y'all pre deposed to violence or something? leave the good sis sabrina alone fam
I believe the West makes Muslim people more intolerant. Somali people back home are more laid back about life in general.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

These people need mental institutions not harassment and violence.

Why can't bigots accept that?

:draketf:

I believe the West makes Muslim people more intolerant. Somali people back home are more laid back about life in general.
nah muslims are worse in their own countries. they only seem chill because gays are too afraid to come out in those places. but out here their everywhere you look

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
upload_2016-11-18_6-2-7.png

:russ:

>organisms that voluntarily remove themselves from the gene pool, possibly genetic
>not mentally ill

Pick one and only one.
its a natural occurring phenomena that causes no harm to oneself or others and doesn't hinder you from living a normal, healthy and productive life. the only hinderance is of course earth's cancer...religion.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
its a natural according phenomena that causes no harm to oneself or others and doesn't hinder you from living a normal, healthy and productive life. the only hinderance is of course earth's cancer...religion.

I like to think of it as nature's population control

:lolbron:

Abdi Gaal doing us a favor

:lolbron:

nah muslims are worse in their own countries. they only seem chill because gays are too afraid to come out in those places. but out here their everywhere you look
That's true, but only when there's some sort of religious uprising (e.g. the Islamic courts/Al-shabaab). But in general, it's really not. I remember going to a 'macmacaanle' one day, as you do. Later on a cousin of mine meets me and asks me why I was hanging out in that place. Apparently, it was the Somali equivalence of a gay club. So people used to gossip about it, but no-one was actively trying to bring them down.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Homosexuality becoming common place.

Well too bad, gays it seems are present in every society. I for one don't care what stranger does. not everyone confirms to social norms, I see no reason to execute someone for such pity as sexual orientation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending