Somali men are trash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Too dark and honest even for an anonymous forum :dabcasar:
I kinda thought that was normal, my secondary school was basically a grooming ground for gangs. The makeup of my class was unrecognisable by the time I got to year 11 because so many people got kicked out for crime and drugs.

I'm genuinely surprised people people here think that's bad. I remember my classmates celebrating one rival gang members death, I was just betting on it because everyone else was.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Women in the West since the Millennial generation and afterwards have received more tertiary education than men.
I thought this was common knowledge. I remember teachers showing us a drop in grades when males were compared to females in GCSE attainment.

As far as I know the Somali girls in my school did significantly better than the boys.

Apollo

VIP
I thought this was common knowledge. I remember teachers showing us a drop in grades when males were compared to females in GCSE attainment.

As far as I know the Somali girls in my school did way better than the boys.

Suugo Science,

But I think it is because men are slightly more ADHD-like because of testosterone and schooling, especially in elementary school and secondary school, has been feminized (more female teachers than male teachers).

Suugo Science,

But I think it is because men are slightly more ADHD-like because of testosterone and schooling, especially in elementary school and secondary school, has been feminized (more female teachers than male teachers).

How come statistically men do better in mixed schools than in boys only schools then?

The next big demonstrations and riots will be gendered. Men vs women. Trust u will see. The west is in a cold gender war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending