Somali men are taking L's everwhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is all facts, hooyos are to bothered about their sons going out when their daughters are doing the wildest in doors.
Hooyos tend to care and protect heir daughters more than their sons thats why you said boys have the freedom to go out play football go to the mall right?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Hooyos tend to care and protect heir daughters more than their sons thats why you said boys have the freedom to go out play football go to the mall right?

lol after 15 somali girls don't care they do the same and go overboard, football is usally down the road with dugsi kids or with a trusted adult

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Hoyos love all their kids the same but there should be parenting classes because Mali girls get indoctrinated into the biggest self hating hoes online

Somalis need parenting classes, you always need to learn in life especially if it's your first kid. Used to laugh at parenting courses at my civic centre now i understand why it's needed. A lot of violence and issues could be avoided if long term planning and parenting courses where tailored to Somali community.

Somalis need parenting classes, you always need to learn in life especially if it's your first kid. Used to laugh at parenting courses at my civic centre now i understand why it's needed. A lot of violence and issues could be avoided if long term planning and parenting courses where tailored to Somali community.
For real Somali parents are too stubborn they would say some dumb shit like it's my kids how can a gaalo teach me. That's were the children learn the Stubborness from. The unsuspecting Abos are surprised when there dear daughters go overboard. They have been raised with a stubborn nature. Once something appeals to them they will get it at all costs. Alas I will definitely be at the parenting class if I ever decide to ruin my life with kids that is.:meleshame:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
For real Somali parents are too stubborn they would say some dumb shit like it's my kids how can a gaalo teach me. That's were the children learn the Stubborness from. The unsuspecting Abos are surprised when there dear daughters go overboard. They have been raised with a stubborn nature. Once something appeals to them they will get it at all costs. Alas I will definitely be at the parenting class if I ever decide to ruin my life with kids that is.:meleshame:

i want to live in the uk but i don't. need to find a middle class somali community outside of london or just live in htown

Good idea sxb if you keep them away from bad influence you could create some smart children.

It takes more than keeping them away from a bad influence to garner enough positive nurturing to produce an astute and capable child.

It would be tempting to say that the worst of influences would be at home for these particular children :comeon:

It takes more than keeping them away from a bad influence to garner enough positive nurturing to produce an astute and capable child.

It would be tempting to say that the worst of influences would be at home for these particular children :comeon:
Don't you ever have anything good to say to us mandem or is it always hate you push :kodaksmiley:

A Child needs good morals and decision making. It only takes 1 bad friend to ruin years of good upbringing.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY

i don't want to hear your danish indoctrination, u

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending