Somali men are taking L's everwhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i have notice that Somali men in the west are losing the plot. On social media they are dragged by Somali girls which is no big deal but the many worry that they kill each other which is increasing phenomena. I have seen too many Somali men who brag about how the catch bodies instead of feel, i guess that is why too many Xalimo's are frustrated and ranting on social men about how Somali men ain't shit. this makes it easy for ajnabi men to access somali girls and coin them as cheap and clean

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
There is no L's here. Most Somali women that bash Somali men on social media is mostly coming from the U.K and U.K is where Somali & revert issue is going on. 99.9% of Somalis marry within their community. Plus, the criminals among the Somali men are a small minority in the west.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Nigga don’t be dumb. Females on Twitter are all either 15 yo teens attention seeking or insecure 25-35 yo ugly as hell fat chix with no one to talk to.

If their opinions mattered then I would’ve been ashamed to be Somali.

Normal Somali women are too busy with life and don’t need to seek attention online because they’re secure knowing that they’re wanted by most men or have already been cuffed.

Normal Somali men aren’t threatened by what a random teenie Xalimo who lives somewhere in Canada says on twitter.

Most of us aren’t worried because we can pull in ladies just fine.

Nigga don’t be dumb. Females on Twitter are all either 15 yo teens attention seeking or insecure 25-35 yo ugly as hell fat chix with no one to talk to.

If their opinions mattered then I would’ve been ashamed to be Somali.

Normal Somali women are too busy with life and don’t need to seek attention online because they’re secure knowing that they’re wanted by most men or have already been cuffed.

Normal Somali men aren’t threatened by what a random teenie Xalimo who lives somewhere in Canada says on twitter.

Most of us aren’t worried because we can pull in ladies just fine.
i have mentioned that social media bashing is no big deal, the problem is the death of young somali men who could have achieved a lot. if they were guided right

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
parent's don't control thier kids social media, somali girls get groomed online and are shown dirt and flith at a young age then herd like sheep with each other online. Most don't have friends in real life and use the internet to gain acceptance. Somali boys are allowed to go outside play football, hit the mall so intenet is a later stage in life, even then it's mostly for playing ps4 etc.

Most these girls were raised online and look up to s and base their life on love and hip hop and whatever is trending online

maestro

Cultural revolution
i have mentioned that social media bashing is no big deal, the problem is the death of young somali men who could have achieved a lot. if they were guided right

That’s sad but what can you do? Life is unfair. Gods plan

I’ve seen some great somali men online too :lawd:
Some that actually inspire me. They’re on the right path, on deen, hilarious, not fob and still creating a future for themselves.

I assume the rest are offline.

Stop this collectivist mentality. It's fun and games until people start taking it too serious. It's absolutely none of your business what next man is on. It doesn't matter if 0.01% or 99% of Somali men are deadbeats. At the end of the day you control and represent yourself and yourself only.

It's mad how everyone is pinning this on the new generation of Somali men. It's not just our community.

parent's don't control thier kids social media, somali girls get groomed online and are shown dirt and flith at a young age then herd like sheep with each other online. Most don't have friends in real life and use the internet to gain acceptance. Somali boys are allowed to go outside play football, hit the mall so intenet is a later stage in life, even then it's mostly for playing ps4 etc.

Most these girls were raised online and look up to s and base their life on love and hip hop and whatever is trending online
You couldn't have said it better bro big facts:trumpsmirk:

ColloquiallyFluent

That one dude with the prosthetic arm.
Stop this collectivist mentality. It's fun and games until people start taking it too serious. It's absolutely none of your business what next man is on. It doesn't matter if 0.01% or 99% of Somali men are deadbeats. At the end of the day you control and represent yourself and yourself only.

It's mad how everyone is pinning this on the new generation of Somali men. It's not just our community.
THANK YOU!
You couldn't have said it better!
Work for yourself!

you know the people who dont like somalis dont care if you are fob or not. lool at thinking you are better than fobs or looking down on them.

Mate I’m not even talking about outsiders looking at somali men. Don’t jump to conclusion. I’m not looking down on anyone either.

Im just saying some somalis think people see them different than other somalis. No one respect a selfhater. So hating on fobs just shows how ignorant one is.

I get what you mean.

What I was saying was that the Somali boys that I’ve seen that inspired me happened to not be fob, it’s just extra info that I stated lol.

I didn’t mention anything negative about fobs so don’t start drama and call me a self hater or ignorant thanks.

I get what you mean.

What I was saying was that the Somali boys that I’ve seen that inspired me happened to not be fob, it’s just extra info that I stated lol.

I didn’t mention anything negative about fobs so don’t start drama and call me a self hater or ignorant thanks.
Thats cool.....no offense taken

Status
Not open for further replies.