Somali men are now seen as weak insecure men who can't secure their women on Twitter.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
Woow, it's pretty obvious the power dynamics between Somalis and mathows are different in Europe compared to here in the states. We put the fear of God in these dregs of society and don't take any shit from them.

I feel sorry for you guys lakin you always have the option to leave and go back to Somalia where the women wouldn't disgrace their culture for a couple of likes on Twitter.

All of you pushing this "It's not your life, why do you care" narrative, stop it. I don't know if you're intentionally being dishonest or if you're really that fucking stupid.

What part of flagrantly committing Zina erodes the moral fabric of our community don't you understand?
We're supposed to clap for people who commit Zina and childbrith out of wedlock now? Get a fucking grip of yourselves.
Ok but how do you know she is Muslim first? I know she isn’t setting a good example to younger girls. But do you feel like it’s your duty to hate or advise?

Mind your own business people:drakewtf: if everyone minded the own business, this wouldn't have happened

why do people say this and only god can judge nonsense. The real world everyone don’t mind their business. If you slap your child some random person will call police and some
Ok but how do you know she is Muslim first? I know she isn’t setting a good example to younger girls. But do you feel like it’s your duty to hate or advise?

Do you believe society should have moral codes like calling out people who promote bad behaviour or do we live in a utopia where everyone can do what they want and no one will say anything?

why do people say this and only god can judge nonsense. The real world everyone don’t mind their business. If you slap your child some random person will call police and some

Do you believe society should have moral codes like calling out people who promote bad behaviour or do we live in a utopia where everyone can do what they want and no one will say anything?
what type of society are you talking about? We living in a western society. Free speech and freedom of expression. Respect it.

what type of society are you talking about? We living in a western society. Free speech and freedom of expression. Respect it.
I do, but it goes both ways. I’m not telling people you have no right to judge or if you have nothing positive to say don’t say anything because part of their freedom of speech is to be negative towards you. Respect peoples freedom of speech

Notice how this shit is more prominent in the west than it is in Africa? We live in Madow dominant countries like south Africa, Kenya, etc. But you'll never hear about our girls being impregnated by Madows nearly as frequent as you would in the west.

Why? Because we control our women and children with an iron fist. Unlike the west, we don't ignore the actions of "random" Somali women; we recognize the impact these actions have on our society. Furthermore, it's such a fucking beta male cuckolding thing to say, "we don't care about our women" lmao. Western farahs are weak and emasculated it's no wonder Madow look down on you and call you weak

In Islam we have something called Gheerah protective jealousy. This is something that these kafirs don't understand. Every Muslim community has this going on. You wont find Tyrone and Jason trying to f*ck Pakistani and Arab gyal in public because they know their communities would react to them harshly. Somalis should do the same. Dont let these beta liberal kafirs tell you otherwise.

Shame these s and make a public example out of them. These kafir blacks are shaming you because its normal in their cultures. They are product of zina and one night stands, and broken households. They don't mind their sisters and mothers fucking a bunch of random dudes. Thats why their communities are so broken in the West

Last edited:
Somali and Muslim are synonymous for the most part. I'm not "hating or advising" so stop with the buzzwords. I'm calling a spade a spade, just because madoows and western society at large has normalized having children outside of wedlock and other degenerate shit still doesn't make it right. Fundamentally, like I said in my previous post, it erodes the moral fabric of communities/society.
That "it's not your life" shit wouldn't wash with me or with anyone with half a fucking brain. It's a bullshit deflection tactic used by intellectually dishonest people to silence legitimate criticism.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Madows have nothing to defend, their women have already been conquered. No wonder they want Somali men to join the club!

“Women of purity are for men of purity, and men of purity are for women of purity”
I dont understand this war between halimos and faraxs

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I do, but it goes both ways. I’m not telling people you have no right to judge or if you have nothing positive to say don’t say anything because part of their freedom of speech is to be negative towards you. Respect peoples freedom of speech

Agreed, freedom of speech/expression lakiin don't say anything kulaha :russ:

The opposite of love is not hate

The opposite of love is apathy

You Somali men are embarrassing yourselves by obsessing over this Halssa chick. So what if she gets impregnated by some random nigga? She's the one who's stuck with the baby, not you. If things go bad in her relationship, YOU don't have to do anything. Just sit back and enjoy your tea

There are thousands upon thousands of beautiful Somali women who are unmarried. Why even waste 2 seconds on this chick?

By arguing with her, she's won. She's living in your head rent-free.

Trending

Latest posts