Somali men are now seen as weak insecure men who can't secure their women on Twitter.

The opposite of love is not hate

The opposite of love is apathy

You Somali men are embarrassing yourselves by obsessing over this Halssa chick. So what if she gets impregnated by some random nigga? She's the one who's stuck with the baby, not you. If things go bad in her relationship, YOU don't have to do anything. Just sit back and enjoy your tea

There are thousands upon thousands of beautiful Somali women who are unmarried. Why even waste 2 seconds on this chick?

By arguing with her, she's won. She's living in your head rent-free.

What an incredibly weak, dishonest and bullshit argument.
Why do we care? Because we're not horned rimmed glasses wearing apathetic bugmen or horny madoows that will say or do anything as a dishonest ploy to get pussy/win online brownie points.

It's not about wanting to "wife her" or "losing another one" to the Madows, she's normalizing degeneracy and Zina to thunderous applause. It's wrong, full stop, so stop excusing it.

Apathetic attitudes like yours are why cadaans have eroded away any sort of social cohesion they once had and are now injecting young boys with fucking estrogen.

Like it or not, you have ZERO control over what this stupid girl does.

I know Somali aunties who have the same opinion as us. They think the girl is stupid and promiscuous, and this is something almost ALL Somali aunties and ayeeyos believe.

But these Somali girls wanna target Faraxs, and make this issue all about us. They'll claim it is only Faraxs who are offended by this, not realizing that most of this anger is coming from older Somali women.

What are you gonna do? Give this stupid girl attention? Because once you do that, she can turn around and claim that these "Incel" Somali men are salty about her getting pregnant

Let her become a single mom. Time and experience is a harsh teacher. I'm already seeing White women starting to actively avoid getting with Madows, especially since they seen so many other White girls end up as single moms

Those stupid Somali women who wanted to get pregnant by some Ajnabi, that's on them. Don't wife them. Don't pay attention to them. Let them bask in their ignorance and when their relationships fail, there won't be a single Somali man willing to wife her. Not even a balding pot-bellied broke Farax would want anything to do with her. Then she will get on Twitter and make bitter videos about how Somali dudes are trash.

I've seen this movie before bro. This ain't new.

Half of these Somali chicks who trash Somali men on Twitter have unresolved Daddy issues. They're obsessed with how Somali men view them, and if they do something that pisses off Somali men...they celebrate it and flaunt it.

Don't give these es what they want. Don't do it.

Let them get fucked by whoever they want. They know deep down that no Somali male would entertain her bullshit ever again.

Not even a simp Somali nigga would be the stepdad to a Somali girls kid who doesn't even know the real father. She's done for

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
What an incredibly weak, dishonest and bullshit argument.
Why do we care? Because we're not horned rimmed glasses wearing apathetic bugmen or horny madoows that will say or do anything as a dishonest ploy to get pussy/win online brownie points.

It's not about wanting to "wife her" or "losing another one" to the Madows, she's normalizing degeneracy and Zina to thunderous applause. It's wrong, full stop, so stop excusing it.

Apathetic attitudes like yours are why cadaans have eroded away any sort of social cohesion they once had and are now injecting young boys with fucking estrogen.

I agree with you to a certain extent. But @Kaafiye is right as well. They want a reaction from you and since they live in the west, you can't enforce anything on them so what exactly would you do differently?

Why do you feel like I targeted you? I'm talking about these retards that are on twitter 24/7 monitoring what every xalimo's does with their life. It makes them look insecure as hell, and my guess is that these niggas got nothing else to do then worrying what a xalimo does with her ****. These cucks 100% do not pull any women.

I personally couldn't care less what any xalimo does with their life, because it has nothing to do with me. My question to you is why do you care so much? If they marry Tyrone, let them.

Not giving them is reaction is how you win. I'm glad some people understand this.

Trending

Latest posts