Somali men are now seen as weak insecure men who can't secure their women on Twitter.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Let them marry who they want, do what they want and sleep with who they want

But, i hate people who take up their insecurities on us. Was it me who told you to go out of your way and sleep with some Jerome

And this, oh Somali children were mostly without fathers growing up makes us on par with these jarrers.

Stop it
1585228978661.png

Yeah but how they go about it makes them look weak they don't do it in a sophisticated manner, rather one can sense the frustration in their tweets (some though)
true, they have to not get emotional about it because they are in general right. The whole only god can judge mantra is retarded because people judge us everyday and treat us based on that

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Were less than a mili in the west yet got this much attention, the hate is much different for us:silanyosmile:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The whole marrying out for both genders will not go away but most people will probably not share any pics and videos on social media in the future since strangers get triggered for no reason lol

Were less than a mili in the west yet got this much attention, the hate is much different for us:silanyosmile:
Madows beef has never been about women, but cultural one. Somali men look down on them Look how quick somalis bring up slavery. A somali cant understand how you can be imprisoned100 years and watch your women get raped while sitting there singing blues song

Madows beef has never been about women, but cultural one. Somali men look down on them Look how quick somalis bring up slavery. A somali cant understand how you can be imprisoned100 years and watch your women get raped while sitting there singing blues song
Astarfirrulah
I shouldnt have laughed :ileycry:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don't understand the somali girl vs somali boy beef.

Like me I like madow, cagar, orange, bulug...

Everyone should like whatever.

No I don't think you meant me. I just mean in general. It's blown out of proportion. You have to be disabled in our community not to be able to get a wife or showing off from decent tings and seeking a 10/10.

It's unheard of and shameful in our community for a young man to not be married by 30. If your family finds out you think you're an ***** they will think you're mentally ill. Marriage is one phone call away. Ajnabi tings are even easier. Just get your life in order and you'll see how easy it is. No mehr even needed. it's mostly our women that demand mehr. So I call bs on *****dom being an issue in our community. These niggas just ain't trying and are making excuses.
You didn't answer my question though, why do you keep yourself busy with what RANDOM xalimo's do fam? Allow it. If these girls marry an ajnabi, then more power to them.

You shouldn't care walaal, I'm not bashing you by the way just giving advice. Marrying ajnabis that are muslim is something that should be normalised by the way. Allah encourages us to see everyone the same, so as soon as you criticise someone that's marrying a foreigner purely because they aren't somali, then you are doing a haram thing.

na think about it like this in a couple of years when the world as we know it ends and a new civilisation crops up the'll see all this Somali DNA around and think we where like Genghis khan and conquered these people. just right some random shit on a stone and bury it, when they did it up it'll be history.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
na think about it like this in a couple of years when the world as we know it ends and a new civilisation crops up the'll see all this Somali DNA around and think we where like Genghis khan and conquered these people. just right some random shit on a stone and bury it, when they did it up it'll be history.
The world will go back to being primitive again in some years to come is something that is prophesied in Islam

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You didn't answer my question though, why do you keep yourself busy with what RANDOM xalimo's do fam? Allow it. If these girls marry an ajnabi, then more power to them.

You shouldn't care walaal, I'm not bashing you by the way just giving advice. Marrying ajnabis that are muslim is something that should be normalised by the way. Allah encourages us to see everyone the same, so as soon as you criticise someone that's marrying a foreigner purely because they aren't somali, then you are doing a haram thing.
Did I say I was one of those losers? Idc what any random woman does, because she can choose whoever she wants. I said I was disgusted by the self hate against the community by some members on that qashin app.

I don't even use that app anymore. To each his own. I just don't like that they blame the community when their marriage fails.

:gucciwhat:

Notice how this shit is more prominent in the west than it is in Africa? We live in Madow dominant countries like south Africa, Kenya, etc. But you'll never hear about our girls being impregnated by Madows nearly as frequent as you would in the west.

Why? Because we control our women and children with an iron fist. Unlike the west, we don't ignore the actions of "random" Somali women; we recognize the impact these actions have on our society. Furthermore, it's such a fucking beta male cuckolding thing to say, "we don't care about our women" lmao. Western farahs are weak and emasculated it's no wonder Madow look down on you and call you weak

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Mind your own business people:drakewtf: if everyone minded the own business, this wouldn't have happened