Somali men are now seen as weak insecure men who can't secure their women on Twitter.

All of you pushing this "It's not your life, why do you care" narrative, stop it. I don't know if you're intentionally being dishonest or if you're really that fucking stupid.

What part of flagrantly committing Zina erodes the moral fabric of our community don't you understand?
We're supposed to clap for people who commit Zina and childbrith out of wedlock now? Get a fucking grip of yourselves.

Is very embarassing that this is how somalis especially the somali male population are seen we have surpassed timojileec arabs and cadaans as the most racist and having the most insecure men. What did these somali trolls gain other than further ruining our image as if it wasnt bad enough.
why are u racist?

It’s disgusting the way the Somali women on twitter are joining in on laughs about Somali men with ajnabis. They can’t all come from fatherless homes that made them have a complex..it’s literally self hate. If they want to marry ajnabi they should go ahead but to constantly talk down on your community for likes is disturbing. I don’t see other horn Africans doing the same so clearly there’s a issue in the households and mentality of uksomali twitter.
"Haha, Somali guys are so washed but we're different right guys, you like us right?"
Banned Somalis under 25 from social media at this point wallahi.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Somali guys that act like crybabies whenever a xalimo marries out, have never been with a girl. There's no other explanation.

They can't get p ussy elsewhere so they feel like they have the right to date a xalimo, because they don't have any other option
Any other option? are you crazy. Incels can't just go home and get married like Somalis or muslims. Also we can get any ajnabi. Compare the ajnabi Somali male- Somali female ajnabi marriages and you'll see most last long with the females compared to the males. The females also marry trash or end up single mothers.

There is no comparison. The incel narrative doesn't exist for muslims. Maybe they are young and confused, but they will rarely go with out marrying.

:drakelaugh:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Is very embarassing that this is how somalis especially the somali male population are seen we have surpassed timojileec arabs and cadaans as the most racist and having the most insecure men. What did these somali trolls gain other than further ruining our image as if it wasnt bad enough.
It's just one tweet and couple of people it's not the end of the world, but someone should educate these young men not to engage is such trivial matters.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Other communities feel the same way, especially arabs and Asians. The only way they deter this is because they are barbaric and would kill the girls but they still get with ajnabis.

Literally only xalimos that self hate beg the black community and bash their own labelling all of us as incels for few troll accounts that could even be madows pretending to be malis. All we need to do is ignore s and go for other females or marry from back home.

One thing is for sure, this has to be the last generation of children we have in this degenerate society.

Any other option? are you crazy. *****s can't just go home and get married like Somalis or muslims. Also we can get any ajnabi. Compare the ajnabi Somali male- Somali female ajnabi marriages and you'll see most last long with the females compared to the males. The females also marry trash or end up single mothers.

There is no comparison. The ***** narrative doesn't exist for muslims. Maybe they are young and confused, but they will rarely go with out marrying.

What are those censored words?

Also agree with the overall sentiment...I've met several Somali brothers that have married Muslim ajinabis from random places and are happily married.

And the vast majority of women that used to be community pussy (regardless of race) are being tossed around the same way they have been at 17.....:mjdontkno:

It's just one tweet and couple of people it's not the end of the world, but someone should educate these young men not to engage is such trivial matters.
I dont think just being quite when people talk sh1t about you on twitter is a good idea. these xalimos who go over their way being trolled deserve the same medicine and be called out. Having few Madows backing them means nothing

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
What are those censored words?

Also agree with the overall sentiment...I've met several Somali brothers that have married Muslim ajinabis from random places and are happily married.

And the vast majority of women that used to be community pussy (regardless of race) are being tossed around the same way they have been at 17.....:mjdontkno:
Incelibate. Apparently it hurts some ppl.

But what i'm saying is we should be happy the trash are leaving. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and deny them ther right to f*ck up their lives, when I myself would wifey a ajnbai ting. It's the fact they bash their community that's sickening. They remind me of that treasure girl.

Remember how the madow community had their fair share of self haters and they tried to hide their ceeyb. We have self haters too. Why is this a surprise to everyone? madows just want any excuse to call Somalis racist, when they have racists and self haters too.
:damedamn:

Any other option? are you crazy. *****s can't just go home and get married like Somalis or muslims. Also we can get any ajnabi. Compare the ajnabi Somali male- Somali female ajnabi marriages and you'll see most last long with the females compared to the males. The females also marry trash or end up single mothers.

There is no comparison. The ***** narrative doesn't exist for muslims. Maybe they are young and confused, but they will rarely go with out marrying.

Why do you feel like I targeted you? I'm talking about these retards that are on twitter 24/7 monitoring what every xalimo's does with their life. It makes them look insecure as hell, and my guess is that these niggas got nothing else to do then worrying what a xalimo does with her siil. These cucks 100% do not pull any women.

I personally couldn't care less what any xalimo does with their life, because it has nothing to do with me. My question to you is why do you care so much? If they marry Tyrone, let them.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Why do you feel like I targeted you? I'm talking about these retards that are on twitter 24/7 monitoring what every xalimo's does with their life. It makes them look insecure as hell, and my guess is that these niggas got nothing else to do then worrying what a xalimo does with her ****. These cucks 100% do not pull any women.

I personally couldn't care less what any xalimo does with their life, because it has nothing to do with me. My question to you is why do you care so much? If they marry Tyrone, let them.
They feel very targeted and yet claim they can marry any ajnaabi themselves lol it doesn’t add up

*****ibate. Apparently it hurts some ppl.

But what i'm saying is we should be happy the trash are leaving. I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and deny them ther right to f*ck up their lives, when I myself would wifey a ajnbai ting. It's the fact they bash their community that's sickening. They remind me of that treasure girl.

Remember how the madow community had their fair share of self haters and they tried to hide their ceeyb. We have self haters too. Why is this a surprise to everyone? madows just want any excuse to call Somalis racist, when they have racists and self haters too.
:damedamn:

People having identity issues and disdain towards their community is nothing new. Every community on the face of the Earth has had em and still has em. Shit this is how nations are created lool

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I dont think just being quite when people talk sh1t about you on twitter is a good idea. these xalimos who go over their way being trolled deserve the same medicine and be called out. Having few Madows backing them means nothing
Yeah but how they go about it makes them look weak they don't do it in a sophisticated manner, rather one can sense the frustration in their tweets (some though)

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why do you feel like I targeted you? I'm talking about these retards that are on twitter 24/7 monitoring what every xalimo's does with their life. It makes them look insecure as hell, and my guess is that these niggas got nothing else to do then worrying what a xalimo does with her ****. These cucks 100% do not pull any women.

No I don't think you meant me. I just mean in general. It's blown out of proportion. You have to be disabled in our community not to be able to get a wife or showing off from decent tings and seeking a 10/10.

It's unheard of and shameful in our community for a young man to not be married by 30. If your family finds out you think you're an incel they will think you're mentally ill. Marriage is one phone call away. Ajnabi tings are even easier. Just get your life in order and you'll see how easy it is. No mehr even needed. it's mostly our women that demand mehr. So I call bs on inceldom being an issue in our community. These niggas just ain't trying and are making excuses.

Trending

Latest posts