Somali men are now seen as weak insecure men who can't secure their women on Twitter.

somali guys are going against the grain in black degenerate behaviour and will get called all sh1t, same thing when white people calls out black people they get called racist. Black people hate accountability

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nothing worse than Somalis that attack their own on Twitter

There is a flame war between Somali and UK Black Twitter, the tweet I posted is from a madow guy who had a recent emotional outbreak from Somali Twitter and went full Anti Somali.

Blacks on Twitter are starting to notice the petty Somali boys and girls beef, look at this tweet from a Jamaican dude.

:ohlord:

I don’t understand why people go on twitter to berate their own people. They are in the west and if they want to go marry another race out of self hate go ahead just don’t come back or expect people to have sympathy when it goes wrong.

There is a flame war between Somali and UK Black Twitter, the tweet I posted is from a madow guy who had a recent emotional outbreak from Somali Twitter and went full Anti Somali.

Blacks on Twitter are starting to notice the petty Somali boys and girls beef, look at this tweet from a Jamaican dude.

:ohlord:

Non Somali here. Who gives a f*ck about these black people and their opinions. Their communities are full of unemployment, single mothers and their own people killing each other over postcodes.

Somali guys that act like crybabies whenever a xalimo marries out, have never been with a girl. There's no other explanation.

They can't get p ussy elsewhere so they feel like they have the right to date a xalimo, because they don't have any other option

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
ppl are really making a big deal out of these retarded attention seekers twitter community drama bullshit. If a xalimo or farax goes with any ajnabi, it is there fuccing problem, iyaga ee utalaa.

yesterday I was reading an article about an Irish model who got impregnated by a black guy. She said she received tons of hate comments saying she will be a single mum and bunch of racist comments. Btw when white people let their mask slip they make our racism look like child play. The funny part was the article after mentioning all the comments about him leaving her and black men don’t stay it ends with today she is raising the kids on her own.

so these Somalis crying about this has no clue how the real world function and live in this kumbaya world. Hell there are stars who don’t do scenes with blacks because their fan base will stop supporting them. This is everyday white men and how they really think

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
yesterday I was reading an article about an Irish model who got impregnated by a black guy. She said she received tons of hate comments saying she will be a single mum and bunch of racist comments. Btw when white people let their mask slip they make our racism look like child play. The funny part was the article after mentioning all the comments about him leaving her and black men don’t stay it ends with today she is raising the kids on her own.

so these Somalis crying about this has no clue how the real world function and live in this kumbaya world. Hell there are stars who don’t do scenes with blacks because their fan base will stop supporting them. This is everyday white men and how they really think
Excelllent post, white people who are deemed most successful in the media are 10x more racist on twitter yet you dont see their women on twitter berating their men.

Some Western SJW xalimos are self hatred personified, they want to be includes in the Madow clique so bad they will sell their cambaro for a Big Mac

It’s disgusting the way the Somali women on twitter are joining in on laughs about Somali men with ajnabis. They can’t all come from fatherless homes that made them have a complex..it’s literally self hate. If they want to marry ajnabi they should go ahead but to constantly talk down on your community for likes is disturbing. I don’t see other horn Africans doing the same so clearly there’s a issue in the households and mentality of uksomali twitter.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
If those punks ignored these hoodrats none of this would have happened. Somalian women are just like any other girl ignore them and they will go nuts.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Is very embarassing that this is how somalis especially the somali male population are seen we have surpassed timojileec arabs and cadaans as the most racist and having the most insecure men. What did these somali trolls gain other than further ruining our image as if it wasnt bad enough.