Somali men are now seen as weak insecure men who can't secure their women on Twitter.

Somali guys on Twitter are embarrassing, they get a high blood pressure whenever they see a Somali girl dating or marrying a non Somali.

Instead of listing their reasoning on why they think Somali girls shouldn't marry out they go on a long Madow ape rant and jerk off each other's shitpost comment.

jpoxzfl'j.png

So a Somali girl has pre-martial sex and gets pregnant by some black guy, but Somali girls still choose to attack Somali men?
Do they want us to start a go fund me for this woman? :childplease:
She's only 23 and is already a single mother.:snoop:

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The fatherless post-civil war generation really don’t know when to stop. :stressed:

View attachment 100912
So a Somali girl has pre-martial sex and gets pregnant by some black guy, but Somali girls still choose to attack Somali men?
Do they want us to start a go fund me for this woman? :childplease:
She's only 23 and is already a single mother.:snoop:
There is a flame war between Somali and UK Black Twitter, the tweet I posted is from a madow guy who had a recent emotional outbreak from Somali Twitter and went full Anti Somali.

Blacks on Twitter are starting to notice the petty Somali boys and girls beef, look at this tweet from a Jamaican dude.

:ohlord:

ehhhh, I can't even say shit about this tweet :manny: . You ncels set yourself up for this. Saying all the racist shit in the wide open on public twitter. There's so much shit you guys could have said that didn't result in you looking like a racist beta retard:bell:

I wish these farah ncels were wiped off twitter. You look fucking stupid as male talking shit about women on social media. Then you give Somali men a bad name

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
I don't participate in Somali Twitter but it's no doubt it's the Somali girls on Twitter that are embarrassing the Somali community. The Somali nationalist Twitter account is a reaction to that.

It's the Somali girls on Twitter that are embarrassing the Somali community. The Somali nationalist Twitter account is a reaction to that.
Ok, but what you need to understand is, a male will always look worse talking about women than vice versa. We just have to take the high road:manny:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Oh shut up. I don't see you having a go at the madows, that make fun of the famines and droughts back home.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
The twitter Mali’s are some vile fuckers.
But I used to know some lionheart xalimos who’d defend a farax for shitting in a bus:pachah1:
Times are changing I guess.

Approval from madow> respect of your own people ????

, does this count as bullying? Apparently she doesn’t mind

Attachments

• BCE576E6-35AD-49D1-AF74-667366F766E2.jpeg
    BCE576E6-35AD-49D1-AF74-667366F766E2.jpeg
    223.7 KB · Views: 238

Trending

Latest posts