Somali men are no longer ugly.

Also, Somali men have never been ugly.

It’s another internet meme. A joke meant to be between us but now rando ajnabis use it against Somalis. Only the ones not around real Somali communities believe it.

Just had to let it be known for any potential non-Somalis reading.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah yeah @Grigori Rasputin , stop trying to stunt on Somalis back home. We all know you’re a fob too :ftw9nwa:

How the hell am I stunting? I admit that I’m fashion challenged. I don’t even care for it. Last thing I would ever do is dress up to impress when I know deep in my heart that I am a product of a failed state :jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno:

How the hell am I stunting? I admit that I’m fashion challenged. I don’t even care for it. Last thing I would ever do is dress up to impress when I know deep in my heart that I am a product of a failed state :jcoleno: :jcoleno: :jcoleno:
I believe you, point is don’t project your self-hating truck driving fobby self on self-respecting Somalis back home!

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I believe you, point is don’t project your self-hating truck driving fobby self on self-respecting Somalis back home!

Again, I repeat I am a fob who is more advanced than your delusional mind who blindly supports a failed state that will not reinstate its former territory in the next 20 year if ever.

Just give up! You’re barking at the wrong tree.

Be like me and be free of hope for Somalia. You’ll never be disappointed.

Again, I repeat I am a fob who is more advanced than your delusional mind who blindly supports a failed state that will not reinstate its former territory in the next 20 year if ever.

Just give up! You’re barking at the wrong tree.

Be like me and be free of hope for Somalia. You’ll never be disappointed.
Lol wth? You’re filled with cuqdad with that bizarre rant on a totally unrelated thread. Why are you so emotionally invested in my beliefs? Somalia as a whole will be consolidated and doing a lot better in the near future, keep watching.

And yes I can tell you’re a weird truck driving fob.

Lol wth? You’re filled with cuqdad with that bizarre rant on a totally unrelated thread. Why are you so emotionally invested in my beliefs? Somalia as a whole will be consolidated and doing a lot better in the near future, keep watching.

And yes I can tell you’re a weird truck driving fob.
Truck drivers are an important group of the society show some more appreciation for truck drivers walal.. Without them you wouldn't get any supplies to your local grocery store

Fay

DELETED
It's always the clapped ones making these type of statements, you probably look like @Fay . "No longer ugly" kulaha.

:pachah1:
Somali women are Somali men's biggest haters wallahi, even ajnabi's show more love to us.
How u coming for me but have no pic up bruh i wouldnt probably look twice at u wallahi u sound ugly and insecure