Somali men are no longer ugly.

Cartman

reformed
I dno if ur being sarcastic with this blm shit but i am anti racist towards all human i f*ck with errbody latinos black americans hatians etc f*ck racism
Why would I ever be sarcastic? I’m black if you think fucking with people makes them treat is equally that’s a lie. There is no such thing as equality anymore, so we must fight to bring power to our people and stop worrying about others who don’t do the same for us. Who’s gonna raise us if we are busy raising others who are only bringing us down? I’m not racist but I want the best for our people and history has shown us time and time and again that we need to worry about ourselves before we can worry about others. :dzmxmmb:

Fay

DELETED
Why would I ever be sarcastic? I’m black if you think fucking with people makes them treat is equally that’s a lie. There is no such thing as equality anymore, so we must fight to bring power to our people and stop worrying about others who don’t do the same for us. Who’s gonna raise us if we are busy raising others who are only bringing us down? I’m not racist but I want the best for our people and history has shown us time and time and again that we need to worry out ourselves before we can worry about others. :dzmxmmb:
Ok i like this... so what state u live in? Im originally from toronto born and raised but i moved to usa for college and i also married a somali american from kansas city then we moved to louisiana

Cartman

reformed
Ok i like this... so what state u live in? Im originally from toronto born and raised but i moved to usa for college and i also married a somali american from kansas city then we moved to louisiana
I’m from Minnesota, there is a of passive agressive racism here but I know it’s not as bad as the south.

Fay

DELETED
I’m from Minnesota, there is a of passive agressive racism here but I know it’s not as bad as the south.
Its really bad in louisiana i was literally facing this daily till we moved to a black neighborhood i feel better around black americans wallahi.. and in future i wanna move to atlanta inshaAllah

Cartman

reformed
Its really bad in louisiana i was literally facing this daily till we moved to a black neighborhood i feel better around black americans wallahi.. and in future i wanna move to atlanta inshaAllah
Damn, that’s fucked. Atlanta is where it’s at, I’d love to visit there but I plan on moving back to the motherland. People will treat us equally there so that’s my goal to travel across Africa

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I was born and raised in jamestown rexdale but moved to the us when i was 18 im american now f*ck canada
:dead:

you picked the wrong hood to claim i'm born and raised jamestown if u lived there either me or one of my homies would've battried you :camby:

Fay

DELETED
Damn, that’s fucked. Atlanta is where it’s at, I’d love to visit there but I plan on moving back to the motherland. People will treat us equally there so that’s my goal to travel across Africa
Ye atlanta popping i Was there last year may i f*ck with atl.. and ive never been africa ima try to go someday I’A

Trending