Somali men are Hypocrites.

@Maimuuh welcome back sxb. Let @Flex save these degenerate ethnic females while we go back home. Many professional Somali Canadian ethnic males are going back home for partners. Even the mums don’t want their educated sons ending up with Western ethnic women. They have a natural disdain for ethnic men in the West. It’s better they marry non ethnic men while ethnic men go abroad for ethnic partners.

You are very intelligent sxb. “Men” like @Flex will only wake up when they’ve hit rock bottom.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wish I was making all this up. Most ethnic women club, drink and have promiscuous sex in Toronto. They do so until their mid 20s and don on the hijab to trap an educated religious ethnic man. Most ethnics youth have abandoned marriages in Toronto. I wish I was making all this up. Many adheer have seen their daughters drink/go clubbing and have abandoned them completely. Many habos are with their degenerate kids all by themselves while adheers are in Somalia with halal children and wives.

A majority of ethnic women in Toronto have promiscuous sex and aren’t virgins. A majority also drink and consume drugs.

Most Western ethnic women also don’t value the hijab. Many are ending up with no man in Toronto. Most ethnic men might sample but will not commit. Even the gangster ethnic men don’t want used ethnic women. They spit on the ground they walk on.

I'm in my 30s and I never clubbed, drank, no illicit drug use nor fornicated and I don't even wear the hijab. :drakekidding: What seems like quite a simple task you make into a huge undertaking. Toronto is a metropolitan city but if your impression of it is based on CP24 and those who are a part of the nightlife scene then I feel sorry for you. Many adeers and habos have also raised their children right.

Men like you will always wake up alone

I’ll wake up with my beautiful and obedient wives while you wake up to your chlamydia ridden “gf” and her 7 boyfriends who tell you to get out of the bed because they want to have fun with her. You submit to them and leave like a good like simp cuck you are.

you get in the kitchen and make some eggs for all of them except yourself and you’ll high five them when they’re done.

I’ll wake up with my beautiful and obedient wives while you wake up to your chlamydia ridden “gf” and her 7 boyfriends who tell you to get out of the bed because they want to have fun with her. You submit to them and leave like a good like simp cuck you are.

you get in the kitchen and make some eggs for all of them except yourself and you’ll high five them when they’re done.
Another Schizophrenic hallucination

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I once saw a nigga on here using "virgin" as an insult against another nigga while also saying he would never marry a woman who had past partners.

:deadosama:

In this day and age women can get a surgery done to get a new hymen.
1618508128433.png

@قوة الشرطة الصومالية @Marshall D Abdi running to get their wives their hymen replacement surgery

Just realized how big of hypocrites Somali men are. They say they want a virgin for marriage and will do the whole white sheets thing. I can assure you some users on here will be having a magnifying glass when consummating their marriage to see if the hymen breaks. + When a somali woman does anything out of the ordinary that a somali woman does like kissing an ajanbi or going out with one they are auto *****s but when Somali men do it its #abdiexit :pachah1:. Some of them on here are so insecure with what they im believing they would divorce their future wife if it turned out she lipsed a man before marriage :damn::tocry:. As a Western Born and raised Geeljire i am now supporting the #XalimoExit Movement to stop them from marrying these faraxs with shit for brains.
Mash’Allah finally you’ve seen the light! :rejoice:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending