Somali men are a curse!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What kind of dumb question is this? Are you the like the Somali blonde version?

:ayaanswag:

My grandfather and grandma are still together married for over 80 years in total,why generalize a whole 20 million of us?.

In case you didn't know it is not permissible in Islam to hold hands and kiss infront of others, it is disrespectful and not good sight to watch to have your grandfather french kiss your grandma.:mjlol::lolbron:

Nobody mentioned anything about kissing just holding hands and I don’t think it’s that big of a deal

After all you’re casually holding hands

Ive just witnessed two elderly cadaan couple holding hands, they were probably in mid 80s. I’ve never seen elderly Somali couple married, either the husband always dies first or he marries a younger woman and leaves the first wife heart broken. Somali men are a curse!

Have you ever seen an elderly Somali couple still in love and married?
Every culture doesnt show affection the same way.

Ive just witnessed two elderly cadaan couple holding hands, they were probably in mid 80s. I’ve never seen elderly Somali couple married, either the husband always dies first or he marries a younger woman and leaves the first wife heart broken. Somali men are a curse!

Have you ever seen an elderly Somali couple still in love and married?
I dont know about your family but my grandparents on my mum side are still together almost 60 years now.

Also Somalis arent physically affectionate even in front of their own family. So what makes you think they gonna be showing it in public:O27GWRK:

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
When I’m 80, I want my old husband to marry a younger woman. His younger wife can look after him.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
How about you look after each other, the way cadaan people care for each other in old age.
I want to relax and rested.

Looking after to each other is lot of work. His young wife will look after him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending