somali men appreciation thread

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
It's an appreciation thread....... to appreciate our lovely men. It's not meant to be nsfw.... or smash/pass, just a thread of pretty somali men. I understand that you don't fit in that category but don't derail because you're jealous you didn't make it in the thread.

We don't need appreciation thread from you specially when you are drool over Madow men and Koreans on every other thread, we appreciated by all the women in the world and each race.:ahh:

Alluring

Sayonara
We don't need appreciation thread from you specially when you are drool over Madow men and Koreans on every other thread, we appreciated by all the women in the world and each race.:ahh:
Stop talking out of your ass, I would never drool over a Korean nigga. The only time I ever talked about a madow men was in relation to tattoos.

Y'all are fucking weirdos, mad that xalimos talk shit and when I want to do a nice thread, you're mad for no fucking reason. I have yet to understand what your issue is with an appreciation thread for somali men. But, then again I shouldn't be talking to a mentally deranged divorcee obsessed with making love threads to overcompensate for being dumped.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Stop talking out of your ass, I would never drool over a Korean nigga. The only time I ever talked about a madow men was in relation to tattoos.

Y'all are fucking weirdos, mad that xalimos talk shit and when I want to do a nice thread, you're mad for no fucking reason. I have yet to understand what your issue is with an appreciation thread for somali men. But, then again I shouldn't be talking to a mentally deranged divorcee obsessed with making love threads to overcompensate for being dumped.

Naa bal is deji, do you have high blood pressure by any chance? it is not that serious, tan sensitiveka ma gadaal baa laga dhalay?:pachah1:

Alluring

Sayonara
Naa bal is deji, do you have high blood pressure by any chance? it is not that serious, tan sensitiveka ma gadaal baa laga dhalay?:pachah1:
Do you have love issues that you overcompensate by making useless advice threads all day?
uu tag ilmahaaga single daddy headass :russ:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I prefer dark skins but they usually tend to be the loudest self haters like sit your dhuxul ass down
Its always the dark skins men making the most disgusting colorist remarks.

Trending