Somali Men Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not maximise your own potential and loose that gut for health reasons? It's a win/win, you increase your life-expectancy, not waste $$ on medications and in return you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour longer ?

If you have no respect for your own health or image, at least get in shape for the sake of your children, since you will be their role model.
unless i starve myself for months losing weight will take lots of my valuable time. other than running my job i have few hours everyday in which i use it for my hobby.

losing weight will require you lots of time and your results wont show up until god knows when.

as for my life expenacty, i couldn't care much if i lose 20 years of my lifetime and pay medicals bills and care when i get older.

i have enough money for that

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
men are attracted to women who look fertile and can care for their offspring while women are attracted to men that seem like they can care for their offspring.

sure a girl would rather date a rich brad pitt looking guy than the fat belly me but are all handsome guys rich?

nope.

girls first priorities in looking for guys are wealth and after that looks.

How many men do you know are wealthy, period? People do a cost benefit analysis all the time. And make trade-offs based on certain characteristics. Sure women might pursue status before looks like you said but this kind of arrangement would seem more transactional.

How many men do you know are wealthy, period? People do a cost benefit analysis all the time. And make trade-offs based on certain characteristics. Sure women might pursue status before looks like you said but this kind of arrangement would seem more transactional.
all my friends like me are wealthy. they all are average or below average looking guys with stunning wifes.

but i can see where you are coming from and i will say you are partially right and wrong at the same time.

one thing we can agree with is that poor guys will have the hardest. a guy in a multi million debts will never get married unless the girl he is marrying is dumb.

wealthiest guys have it the easiest followed by the medium income guys and last are the ones with few money

unless i starve myself for months losing weight will take lots of my valuable time. other than running my job i have few hours everyday in which i use it for my hobby.

losing weight will require you lots of time and your results wont show up until god knows when.

as for my life expenacty, i couldn't care much if i lose 20 years of my lifetime and pay medicals bills and care when i get older.

90% of weight loss is diet related no gym or workout even required, with all that money you could hire nutritionist to do all the meal preps for you or you simply buy healthy nutritious food.

There are plenty of choices in this day and age all delivered to your door so no excuses even if your lazy, I would presume a healthy fit wife if you have one could easily take care of this for you.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What a sophisticated rich mali

I know they exist, bro. Where do you think this beauty scarcity among Abdis myth comes from?

Western Somali guys have access to more food, better quality education, health care and resources. If they were worse looking that would be a tragedy.
I think the myth comes from seeing a minority and applying it to the majority and it’s trope people just accept because it’s repeated so often on social media but things will change in the future

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
all my friends like me are wealthy. they all are average or below average looking guys with stunning wifes.

but i can see where you are coming from and i will say you are partially right and wrong at the same time.

one thing we can agree with is that poor guys will have the hardest. a guy in a multi million debts will never get married unless the girl he is marrying is dumb.

wealthiest guys have it the easiest followed by the medium income guys and last are the ones with few money

I can agree to that. One question, why are you afraid of taking care of yourself, and living your best life? I mean if you're given a vessel why not treat it with care and make it shine.

What wack alternate universe is this? I can assure you, mate. I only use zam zam water as a tonic. The real reason behind that felony was the charge of being too loving. Yup, I was handing out free candy and someone called that soliciting only because it wasn't Halloween. It's not like I asked people to give me money they just emptied their wallets.
Was it a white women that called the police on you :drakelaugh:
Screen Shot 2018-05-15 at 12.37.20 PM.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think the myth comes from seeing a minority and applying it to the majority and it’s trope people just accept because it’s repeated so often on social media but things will change in the future

It's a sad trope but you seem rather hopeful in it fading away. Do you think its parroted more by generation Z?

Muji

VIP
When somali guys are good looking they are the most attractive men in the world (in my eyes)

I remember my first Somali crush he was isaaq and had a small fanax. Got damn was he sexy.

Too bad he ugly ones are the most confident ones

Apollo

VIP
@sophisticate I currently live in a town where most of the Somalis are Benadiris. I keep coming across these Pakistanis speaking in Af-Somali to me. It's so weird. It happened again today. I can't tell if they are Somali, but they can tell I am Somali. :siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
When somali guys are good looking they are the most attractive men in the world (in my eyes)

I remember my first Somali crush he was isaaq and had a small fanax. Got damn was he sexy.

Too bad he ugly ones are the most confident ones

:siilaanyolaugh: Lack of self-awareness.

I don’t appreciate this thread my dear @sophisticate

Highly disappointed.

tenor.gif

My apologies Reiko but they are the most fragile of the sexes.

@sophisticate I currently live in a town where most of the Somalis are Benadiris. I keep coming across these Pakistanis speaking in Af-Somali to me. It's so weird. It happened again today. I can't tell if they are Somali, but they can tell I am Somali. :siilaanyolaugh:

:farmajoyaab:Poor souls. It must be hard being lumped with SW Asians. How do they recognize each other without speaking? Does the Somali stare work?

Somali men > Other Men

This is what the vast majority of Somali women believe in. Only a few little girls on twitter talk shit to get some form of attention since their moms lock them up in the house all day. These miskeen girls then turn to venting against Somali men online to get some form of relief and attention.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Somali men > Other Men

This is what the vast majority of Somali women believe in. Only a few little girls on twitter talk shit to get some form of attention since their moms lock them up in the house all day. These miskeen girls then turn to venting against Somali men online to get some form of relief and attention.
:siilaanyolaugh:

Somali men, I've fought tooth and nail for them yet just wait and see... tomorrow they will develop Amnesia and dedicate a thread to a Twitter chick.

*Sighs*

I wanted to boost your morale. It's nice to get noticed sometimes and the world doesn't get much exposure to your beauty.

I have some theories on that:
  1. Handsome Somali guys aren't active on social media
  2. The attention is overwhelming and they go ghost
  3. Even when on social media they rarely post
  4. Somali guys are less narcissistic than men of other races
  5. The Google image search algorithm is Anti-Abdi
  6. Girls sometimes mistake a gym going Abdi with men of other ethnicities (how sad)
  7. Brimming with potential but they keep giving us too much of that confused open mouth pout and awkward poses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to remark on what you like about Somali guys and generously post decent photos. God knows, the internet needs a new batch. No glamour shots behind bars, please. :samwelcome:
Thnx for noticing us baayo
giphy (2).gif

@Karim @Saalax Bidaar
Weve been noticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending