Somali Men Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I wanted to boost your morale. It's nice to get noticed sometimes and the world doesn't get much exposure to your beauty.

I have some theories on that:
  1. Handsome Somali guys aren't active on social media
  2. The attention is overwhelming and they go ghost
  3. Even when on social media they rarely post
  4. Somali guys are less narcissistic than men of other races
  5. The Google image search algorithm is Anti-Abdi
  6. Girls sometimes mistake a gym going Abdi with men of other ethnicities (how sad)
  7. Brimming with potential but they keep giving us too much of that confused open mouth pout and awkward poses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to remark on what you like about Somali guys and generously post decent photos. God knows, the internet needs a new batch. No glamour shots behind bars, please. :samwelcome:

@sophisticate

Social media is full of mediocre Abdis & Halimas and instead of shaming one another, why can’t we share some love? If you are insensitive to us again, I will go on a walkabout from social media and pretend to have joined the “handsome Somali guys”.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

Social media is full of mediocre Abdis & Halimas and instead of shaming one another, why can’t we share some love? If you are insensitive to us again, I will go on a walkabout from social media and pretend to have joined the “handsome Somali guys”.

How could you go on a "beauty strike"? Don't you know Google is starving for your mug?

How could you go on a "beauty strike"? Don't you know Google is starving for your mug?

@sophisticate

I used to have a mug-shot on google, but it was relegated to page 2194 due to public safety. That page and beyond is where you will find the mugshots of members here. Even your mugshot with a henny T-shirt and your wig hanging on one ear that I found on similar pages looked gorgeous. Why divide us?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

I used to have a mug-shot on google, but it was relegated to page 2194 due to public safety. That page and beyond is where you find the mugshots of members here. Even your mugshot with a henny T-shirt and your wig hanging on one ear that I found on similar pages looked gorgeous. Why divide us?

What wack alternate universe is this? I can assure you, mate. I only use zam zam water as a tonic. The real reason behind that felony was the charge of being too loving. Yup, I was handing out free candy and someone called that soliciting only because it wasn't Halloween. It's not like I asked people to give me money they just emptied their wallets.

very few women love a man for his beauty.

personally i don't care how i look.

i have a belly and i haven't visited the barber for months. haven't worked out in my life and ihave flabby arms.

but guess what?

i have money and that's enough for a lady to sleep with me and raise my kids.

that's what a true alpha male is.

a man who gives no f*ck

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
very few women love a man for his beauty.

personally i don't care how i look.

i have a belly and i haven't visited the barber for months. haven't worked out in my life and ihave flabby arms.

but guess what?

i have money and that's enough for a lady to sleep with me and raise my kids.

that's what a true alpha male is.

a man who gives no f*ck

Are you salvageable where it counts most - the face?

The body is remediable but the face you'll have to stare at ad infinitum.

There’s plenty good looking somali guys on social media and in real life if you live in a Somali populated area. I think we get a bad a rep since we stand out and we are as only as strong as our weakest link. Not too mention all the negative stereotypes we get, big forhead, buck teeth, skinny asf, hairline jokes, now the trend is big booty and hip smh. Also I think they see fobs and how they appear and think a western bred somali man are the same, personally I can tell if someone’s a fob in an instant and don’t conflate the two.

Are you salvageable where it counts most - the face?

The body is remediable but the face you'll have to stare at ad infinitum.
do i look like idris elba?

no i don't and i don't care because i have wealth and money.

girls dont care about looks. would you date a handsome homeless guy?

your answer is no.

go to somalia and you will see big fat guys with bantu features with beautiful young girls.

it's all about the cash.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

your answer is no.

go to somalia and you will see big fat guys with bantu features with beautiful young girls.

it's all about the cash.

That's some women not all. Some care about the physical outcome of their spawn which doesn't have to be mutually exclusive from other characteristics like intellect and looks. You're also using ridiculous comparisons. Homeless and handsome to Non-Somali looking and wealthy. By far, the most extreme of examples.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I wanted to boost your morale. It's nice to get noticed sometimes and the world doesn't get much exposure to your beauty.

I have some theories on that:
  1. Handsome Somali guys aren't active on social media
  2. The attention is overwhelming and they go ghost
  3. Even when on social media they rarely post
  4. Somali guys are less narcissistic than men of other races
  5. The Google image search algorithm is Anti-Abdi
  6. Girls sometimes mistake a gym going Abdi with men of other ethnicities (how sad)
  7. Brimming with potential but they keep giving us too much of that confused open mouth pout and awkward poses.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to remark on what you like about Somali guys and generously post decent photos. God knows, the internet needs a new batch. No glamour shots behind bars, please. :samwelcome:

3131396155somalipiratesdockinsideco.jpg

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
There’s plenty good looking somali guys on social media and in real life if you live in a Somali populated area. I think we get a bad a rep since we stand out and we are as only as strong as our weakest link. Not too mention all the negative stereotypes we get, big forhead, buck teeth, skinny asf, hairline jokes, now the trend is big booty and hip smh. Also I think they see fobs and how they appear and think a western bred somali man are the same, personally I can tell if someone’s a fob in an instant and don’t conflate the two.

I know they exist, bro. Where do you think this beauty scarcity among Abdis myth comes from?

Western Somali guys have access to more food, better quality education, health care and resources. If they were worse looking that would be a tragedy.

Last edited:
That's some women not all. Some care about the physical outcome of their spawn which doesn't have to be mutually exclusive from other characteristics like intellect and looks. You're also using ridiculous comparisons. Homeless and handsome to Non-Somali looking and wealthy. By far, the most extreme of examples.
men are attracted to women who look fertile and can care for their offspring while women are attracted to men that seem like they can care for their offspring.

sure a girl would rather date a rich brad pitt looking guy than the fat belly me but are all handsome guys rich?

nope.

girls first priorities in looking for guys are wealth and after that looks.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Imagine being poor/broke and ugly and being a somali male :damn: I guess i have my sense of humour and a nice beard :banderas::camby:

your answer is no.

it's all about the cash.

Why not maximise your own potential and loose that gut for health reasons? It's a win/win, you increase your life-expectancy, not waste $$ on medications and in return you get to enjoy the fruits of your labour longer ?

If you have no respect for your own health or image, at least get in shape for the sake of your children, since you will be their role model.

Only females with no shame or little self-respect target males like you, only for them to end up leaving you shortly after with a hefty bill and a massive hole in your pockets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts