Somali men appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is dedicated to all the unappreciated godfearing, respectful,successful and ambitious somali men out there.

You guys are pretty amazing:rejoice:.

Everyday would be a good day if could start my morning hearing something along these lines lol

Somali chicks with their own homes & jobs are also appreciated
:rejoice:

How many of them are around though:mjlol:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Everyday would be a good day if could start my morning hearing something along these lines lol

Somali chicks with their own homes & jobs are also appreciated
:rejoice:

How many of them are around though:mjlol:
And people get mad when I say some Somali men ain't shit, just look at this,

@Antisocial was being a Good Samaritan but you had to do this @7ONE7 smh:draketf:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Oh so I'm the bad guy for appreciating A young somali woman that enters relationships from a position of strength
:faysalwtf:
And then you said you and I quote " How many are around though :mjlol:" insinuating that there are no Somali women who are hard working and educated. :mybusiness:

And then you said you and I quote " How many are around though :mjlol:" insinuating that there are no Somali women who are hard working and educated. :mybusiness:

Numbers don't lie. I can't count a guy I know who got engaged to a chick that earns enough to afford paying mortgage
:francis:

You're from north america so things might be different there since I have not lived there I can not speak for where you live

Numbers don't lie. I can't count a guy I know who got engaged to a chick that earns enough to afford paying mortgage
:francis:

Sxb, let's be honest here. Most Lamagodleys, that includes both men and women, do not earn enough to afford paying down a mortgage, which is haram to begin with.

Just injecting a healthy dose of reality into this thread.:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts