Somali member of BKchat London (Ramla Tyrow) says she was attacked today

Status
Not open for further replies.

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
giphy (14).gif

Doesn't add up, the story would've been longer and she would've shown proof of this.I want to see evidence first , I highly doubt anyone will go out and attack when everyone is on high alert.Attackers often go for people visibly scared from their surroundings.I am sure a lot of people are being sent out with their brothers etc to protect themselves.Furthermore the community will be highly alert and will stay indoors, this is a scare tactic by some people to hinder Muslims.

last time i checked people had problems with the concept of a mahram. How ones perspective changes in the face of adversity:ehh: .

i would be extremely strict to my daughters than my sons when teaching them self defence. to the point even men would fear approaching them carelessly:westbrookswag:

last time i checked people had problems with the concept of a mahram. How ones perspective changes in the face of adversity:ehh: .

i would be extremely strict to my daughters than my sons when teaching them self defence. to the point even men would fear approaching them carelessly:westbrookswag:
I expect my daughters to carry kalishkanovs when going to primary school inshallah
:hillarybiz:
Cadaans would have no mercy and they will be taught the same concept.

I expect my daughters to carry kalishkanovs when going to primary school inshallah
:hillarybiz:
Cadaans would have no mercy and they will be taught the same concept.

na na bredda dont want the police lurking around every corner waiting for my daughters to breath wrong.

you gotta play it smart, teach them the hand to hand shit on a scholarly level. forge them into literal diamonds.:siilaanyosmile:

na na bredda dont want the police lurking around every corner waiting for my daughters to breath wrong.

you gotta play it smart, teach them the hand to hand shit on a scholarly level. forge them into literal diamonds.:siilaanyosmile:
Inshallah I will make sure they have jeraar friends, no one will take them on then.
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending