Somali member of BKchat London (Ramla Tyrow) says she was attacked today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Good advice sister. But you are assuming most of us have strength. I am a petite woman who weigh 43kg currently. What can self-defence do for me?

I’m unable to harm a bug, let alone fight a man.:deadpeter:
Looooool

How tall are you if you don't mind me asking?

You can kick them in their knees...

Just because your sister is over weight doesn't mean every Muslim woman is overweight, help her lose weight by signing her up in the gym and boxing classes.

Good luck.
My sisters are fit as a fiddle like good Muslim Harti women are supposed to be alhamdullilah
:hillarybiz:
Most Somali women on the other hand
:ulyin:

Aren't you male? That's why then.
Cowards prefer to go for easy targets that won't fight back.
The whole story was some alt-right internet fantasy which no one knew about until the daily mail turned it into tabloid stuff of dreams . The Muslims are also over promoting this nonsense with all their WhatsApp scaremongering .

# live your life !

Gibiin-Udug

My sisters are fit as a fiddle like good Muslim Harti women are supposed to be alhamdullilah
Were you talking about Muslim women being overweight or the attackers.

You need to form articulate sentences next time.

SumMo

very lowkey
Hey, I hit the gym too. :birdman:
I actually have a noce body, alhamdullilah.:rolleyes:

I’m not a stick like you think :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

The formation of my sentences are coherent to the Somali intelligentsia, those who aren't of this elite group can only contemplate the hidden meanings.

I summon my side kick @Idil-Beydaan
:rejoice:
In order to be understood, one must stop their halfwit and their pinhead attitude. We must thrive on not being simpletons.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I don’t think she made it up. She doesn’t seem like the type who would lie about this after seeing her in bk chat.

But was she wearing a scarf that day or did they see her mother? Cause her mother wears a jilbab. Anyhowww it’s scary af wallaahi. May Allaah protect muslimeenta dhamaaaan. Ameen.

The formation of my sentences are coherent to the Somali intelligentsia, those who aren't of this elite group can only contemplate the hidden meanings.

I summon my side kick @Idil-Beydaan
:rejoice:
giphy.gif

Did someone call upon me?
Reiko I think this insecure lad was not saying that our sisters are attackers but was propagating the stereotype of Somali women being large hence his ''they're all over 50 pounds'' comment which is stupid of course because he used imperial units.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts