Somali man used one crazy trick for marriage, older sspot women hate him

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
B793B350-4A5D-487A-88A1-33AEF2FFFE1B.png

Tukraq

VIP
:ooh: So whats the trick akhie, i too want to bust nut in a 20+ younger gazelle xaliimo inshal'allahi, thats if my geeljire back hasnt tapped out yet.
Go back home it seems
The main countries they go to from my observation are somalia, Kenya, India, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines

NAAFO

VALOR MORGHULIS
Wallahi old somali adeers are true chads lol I hope this soft millennial faaraxs change or the future seems bleak.

@Nin waalan They were a different and great calibre of men the same men who fought and decimated our enemies and to ensure the continuation of our heritage they were die hard, its because of them somali valour is renowned alhamdulillah however it seems that they're a dying breed, insh'Allah we'll overcome though.

Tukraq

VIP
How much does a plane ticket to those countries cost, asking for a friend
:browtf:
:siilaanyosmile::siilaanyolaugh:
waryaa this trick is only for odaayasha, you need to secure lounging in the west like the old heads did when they were young doing the kudhufo kadhaqaq era, nowadays we even have condoms so no excuses

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
waryaa this trick is only for odaayasha, you need to secure lounging in the west like the old heads did when they were young doing the kudhufo kadhaqaq era, nowadays we even have condoms so no excuses

Your right sxb :salute:
I have to be Patients, This trick belongs to my elders.
At least for now, the future is bright.:diddyass:

@Nin waalan They were a different and great calibre of men the same men who fought and decimated our enemies and to ensure the continuation of our heritage they were die hard, its because of them somali valour is renowned alhamdulillah however it seems that they're a dying breed, insh'Allah we'll overcome though.
Nigga wtf are you talking about? His age group destroyed the country