Somali man used one crazy trick for marriage, older sspot women hate him

Nothing savage or admirable about these old adeers. They are just taking advantage of the rampant poverty that is plaguing Somali society.

If these girls had a bit of money in their pockets, they wouldn't allow those old pot bellied badaar ridden men to touch them.

If Somalia ever becomes a 1st world country this would die out. These men have no game, just a western passport and benefit money.

I hope these girls take advantage of these men's money.

Nothing savage or admirable about these old adeers. They are just taking advantage of the rampant poverty that is plaguing Somali society.

If these girls had a bit of money in their pockets, they wouldn't allow those old pot bellied badaar ridden men to touch them.

If Somalia ever becomes a 1st world country this would die out. These men have no game, just a western passport and benefit money.

You sound bitter macanto :mjcry:

The women get money, and the man gets a trophy wife. She can choose to divorce if she want. This is common in the west too except gaalo don’t marry.

Don't worry @HalimaJ you are probably one of those women who age like wine.. Getting finer as time goes.. Just make sure to keep your future husband happy so he doesn't need to look else where :gnzbryw:

The women get money, and the man gets a trophy wife. She can choose to divorce if she want. This is common in the west too except gaalo don’t marry.

You are literally comparing apples and oranges.

A. The western girls are usually not poor. Just greedy. Nor is there pressure from families. The same can not be said for Somalis.

B. Those rich western men actual have proper riches. They are multimillionaires. Many of the old Faraaxs that go back only have a western passport and their benefit money.

You are literally comparing apples and oranges.

A. The western girls are usually not poor. Just greedy. Nor is there pressure from families. The same can not be said for Somalis.

B. Those rich western men actual have proper riches. They are multimillionaires. Many of the old Faraaxs that go back only have a western passport and their benefit money.
Western benefit money is equal to being rich back in Somalia..

Western benefit money is equal to being rich back in Somalia..

Not really. Yes, a guy from the west can give a girl from back home a better quality of life compared to her peers, but the cons associated with it isn't worth the risk. I would tell any family member of mine from back home to be very wary of western men old or young, the old in particular. At least with the young, he is usually unmarried, and is less likely to use the girl as vacation sex.

Many of these girls are abandoned and lied to. They are not taken to the west as usually promised nor are they benefiting to the extent that if the man divorces them, they will be able to stand on their own two feet due to the money they have saved throughout their marriage.

Comparing these scenarios to western girls marrying multimillionaires/ billionaires is disingenuous.

Tukraq

VIP
@HalimaJ why the qashin? women are know to date up in age thats there thing

its actually the most natural type of relationship since women hate men there own age and see them as "babies" and immature and would rather die than get with someone younger while men are the exact opposite,
Jamie Foxx just did the same and got one younger than his daughter
jamie-foxx-3.jpg

and Diddy one younger than his son
diddy-lori-harvey.jpg

remember men like younger women and women like older men its just natural

@HalimaJ why the qashin? women are know to date up in age thats there thing

its actually the most natural type of relationship since women hate men there own age and see them as "babies" and immature and would rather die than get with someone younger while men are the exact opposite,
Jamie Foxx just did the same and got one younger than his daughter
jamie-foxx-3.jpg

and Diddy one younger than his son
diddy-lori-harvey.jpg

remember men like younger women and women like older men its just natural

No. These me men are old enough to be their dad. Women like men who are 2-6 yrs older generally not 15-20 yrs plus.

How are you using multimillionaire celebs as examples? Obviously young women are going to want to use these men for money and fame. Doesn't mean they want to be with them long term. Plus, because of their money, the male celebs look young and fit compared to an obese adeero their own age.

Its male fantasy to think a young beautiful woman wants a pot bellied wrinkly man. They only want his wallet, that is all.

Tukraq

VIP
No. These me men are old enough to be their dad. Women like men who are 2-6 yrs older generally not 15-20 yrs plus.

How are you using multimillionaire celebs as examples? Obviously young women are going to want to use these men for money and fame. Doesn't mean they want to be with them long term. Plus, because of their money, the male celebs look young and fit compared to an obese adeero their own age.

Its male fantasy to think a young beautiful woman wants a pot bellied wrinkly man. They only want his wallet, that is all.
women have and always wanted older, even their own age is unacceptable for them let alone younger men who they wouldn't dream of giving a chance, thus these relationships are perfect, she brings the young beauty and he's brings being established with wealth and status, the men I posted could also be their fathers:manny: plus somali men are melanated and don't crack

Trending

Latest posts