Somali man tries to rape 75 year old man at train station with threats of pshyical violence

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a recent case brought to the metropolitian police of Copenhagen.

The Somali man remains unnamed.

I only know about because a police officer/friend asked me what is happening with Somali men. I answered, "the usual".

Then he said his college has a case on his desk that is about rape of 75 year old man by 23 year old Somali. My head exploded and I so shocked and embarrassed for my people, and in my head I going, "not even grandpa is safe"?

:faysalwtf:

I needed to take several sick days:mugshotman:

The case is below, @Kingjames @Bahal @The Cushitic One :dabcasar:

Soruce: https://www.bt.dk/krimi/anklage-tvang-75-aarig-til-sex-paa-togstation

What's wrong with Somalis in Scandinavia ? Hiding this from the lurkers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ileycry:

nonsense that's what rightwings do to minorities & immigrants to swell their base,,its very common tactic ...hay look these undesirables that shouldn't be here in the first place...remember that rape case against a Somali who spent years behind bars only to be released later on by dna. rubbish.

Nothing Somali men do surprises me anymore.

It’s almost as if they have a focus group on what is the most morally depraved act they can commit before they commit these acts.

I would say we’ve officially hit rock bottom but a farax hasn’t been caught with an animal yet, so I’ll wait for that.

This is what happens when you are given impunity to do what ever you want. You have no boundaries and are willing to commit the most foul act.

Nothing Somali men do surprises me anymore.

It’s almost as if they have a focus group on what is the most morally depraved act they can commit before they commit these acts.

I would say we’ve officially hit rock bottom but a farax hasn’t been caught with an animal yet, so I’ll wait for that.

This is what happens when you are given impunity to do what ever you want. You have no boundaries and are willing to commit the most foul act.

Wallee waa yaab. I guess we never see ugly Habesha girls because the ugly ones are at home pretending to be Somali men. Are Beja even Habesha or just regular Arab mutts? :farmajoyaab:

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
I wouldn't be surprised if this is fake news. For those of you who don't know, BT is like the Danish version of Dailymail. They've been caught many times with fake stories that are usually anti-refugee/immigrants.

Another reason why I doubt the legitimacy of this story is because the OP been caught lying about his/her profession while also lying about Somali the number of Somali guys in the Danish prisons. He/she took a break from the forums for months after she got exposed by a Norwegian kid lol :ftw9nwa:

I wouldn't be surprised if this is fake news. For those of you who don't know, BT is like the Danish version of Dailymail. They've been caught many times with fake stories that are usually anti-refugee/immigrants.

Another reason why I doubt the legitimacy of this story is because the OP been caught lying about his/her profession while also lying about Somali the number of Somali guys in the Danish prisons. He/she took a break from the forums for months after she got exposed by a Norwegian kid lol :ftw9nwa:

Spreading fake news about their own race. The OP played themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.