Somali man shot by South African police

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
somalis causing trouble everywhere the man is clearly not a victim i can understand getting shot by a civilian but police something doesnt add up here hes clearly in the wrong

South Africans seem to have all the smoke for other Africans but none for the whites that made up 15% of their population yet practically enslaved them in their own land:pacspit:

Looks like there's gonna be chaos soon, there was some riots too. Somalis should be strapped tbh we got bare opps over there:yousmart:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
somalis causing trouble everywhere the man is clearly not a victim i can understand getting shot by a civilian but police something doesnt add up here hes clearly in the wrong
Im not completely sure, but Somali business owners were forced to closed down because of the corona virus, so now they are protesting. Not sure of the corona situation in SA or if somalis are being hardheaded as usual

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
What you mean dosent add up bruuh have u seen the american police i would't have accepted any more from these niggas

Jungle

VIP
Doqonka bal arka duurka u Madowta kula jira :mjlol: dabaalka yaa ka celinayo marki ku soo jeestaan. Galeey aa siina kulaha :ohlord:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Im not completely sure, but Somali business owners were forced to closed down because of the corona virus, so now they are protesting. Not sure of the corona situation in SA or if somalis are being hardheaded as usual
thanks for that now it makes sense they refused to abide by the coronavirus lockdown protested and the police shot them for refusing to listen to the law typical stupid zooomalis always causing trouble where ever they are, In this situation, the police were clearly in the right

thanks for that now it makes sense they refused to abide by the coronavirus lockdown protested and the police shot them for refusing to listen to the law typical stupid zooomalis always causing trouble where ever they are, In this situation, the police were clearly in the right
They are not getting a stimulus check like we are in the wealthy nations.

Lol. Typical ciyaal say wallahi response. U supporting the shooting of a Somali by a Madow?
Hayawaan dhiig laan baad tahay. Ugly freak. Fix your hairline.

Trending

Latest posts