"Somali" Man Pissing Off People & Acting A Fool In Japan!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Im watching him and someone asked him "are you muslim" and he read the question and dodged in completely.

but then again, if you go on his youtube chat, hes kissing lady boys in thailand
Half Ethiopian and not Muslim? We know who this L belongs to and it’s not geeljires
:silanyolaugh:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
seeing his youtube channel he must have a thing for ladyboys cause he making a bunch of content

Ala somali dhib badana, meel kasta Bay nugu ceebeeyaan ffs
Screenshot_20230519-164315-429.png

Clearly Habesha trying to ruin Somali image on the other side of the planet stop self-hating

I honestly believe we are one of the most hated ethnicities. Every time a Somali goes viral you have every single race hating on us and posting fake stories
Far-right mfs and bigoted individuals might show cowardly internet animosity. You don't want their appeal, they have zero social capital. The general public is not divisive towards us; that's all that matters in this conversation.

It's best to ground things in the rational and not overinterpret sentiments. 80% of the time you'll notice the loudest tweet about us are from individuals that have obsessions about things that betray their integrity. So what you see is a gang of people with a bad track record for spreading discord and banding together whenever they see an opportunity to highlight their views. Those guys need better life is all. It would be beneath us to start crying victimhood from mere tweets of pitiful actors.

After some digging, this guy is habesha, maternally somali, went on his patreon
click on the twitter link , and takes you to his twitter page
https://twitter.com/HabeshaCapital
at first i thought he probably sold his account , but here he is promoting his videos on that account

scroll more and you see him promoting the Ethiopian/Abyssinian rule and their destiny manifest

stuff here here retweeted

Go on advance twitter search and see he never talks about somalis, only ethiopia

Last edited:

Keo

VIP
After some digging, this guy is habesha, maternally somali, went on his patreon
click on the twitter link , and takes you to his twitter page
https://twitter.com/HabeshaCapital
at first i thought he probably sold his account , but here he is promoting his videos on that account

scroll more and you see him promoting the Ethiopian/Abyssinian rule and their destiny manifest

stuff here here retweeted

Go on advance twitter search and see he never talks about somalis, only ethiopia
This guy's on a mission to tarnish our name. I'm also starting to doubt the half Somali claim.

Mozart

You need people like me
He puts Somali in his name because Somali’s are like kids in a candy store when it comes to being entertained by idiots.

If you can’t view things and move on without blowing them up and getting them thousands of views, you can’t complain when people use your ethnicity for all of the wrong reasons.

Keo

VIP
He puts Somali in his name because Somali’s are like kids in a candy store when it comes to being entertained by idiots.

If you can’t view things and move on without blowing them up and getting them thousands of views, you can’t complain when people use your ethnicity for all of the wrong reasons.
Somalis blew his TikTok up but that was before he went to Japan. It's his IRL streams that made him go viral for the dumb shit he did. Most of his followers from his IRL streams were not Somali.

Mozart

You need people like me
Somalis blew his TikTok up but that was before he went to Japan. It's his IRL streams that made him go viral for the dumb shit he did. Most of his followers from his IRL streams were not Somali.
He has Somali in his name because it gets him initial popularity compared to other ethnicities who would have scrolled past. If Somali’s didn’t love making the fools of their community popular, he wouldn’t have Somali in his name.

Every group has low iq clout chasing idiots but the Somali ones lead with their ethnicity first because they know it will go down well with them.

Trending