"Somali" Man Pissing Off People & Acting A Fool In Japan!

Nothing unites people of different ethnicities more than witnessing a mugdi skinned person misbehave in public.
brotherhood unite GIF

Nigga even has ''Somali'' in his name kkkkkkkk magaca Somali way u dhamaatay i would say 85% of that shit that's associated with our magac on social media is negative.

Kan oo kale beerka in laga xanshiriyo waye playing with our magac like dat in times like this is a criminal offense.

Everyone's got something to say about us gahhhdamn🤣
I honestly believe we are one of the most hated ethnicities. Every time a Somali goes viral you have every single race hating on us and posting fake stories

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I honestly believe we are one of the most hated ethnicities. Every time a Somali goes viral you have every single race hating on us and posting fake stories
You are not lying about that.
Sometimes i will come across some random hate comments about Somalia under videos that ain't got nothing to do with Somalia.

because of this somali man's actions, all black people are getting insulted in the replies
Mashallah yazmin your a special kind of halimo a true hero and savior of AA's from the evil of somalian people all around the world. :superman:

Via your heroic endeavours you make sure there is no association between us and other black people when what we do brings harm to the beloved AA image.
otherwise in all other cases we are all black brothers sisters one and the same.

Animated GIF

Thank you for your hard work @yazmin Your efforts are much appreciated these somalis are ruining the image of good black americans and it isn't right at all. I cry every night because of all the sacrifices and struggles African American have gone through for us lowly somalians and how ungratefully somalians have received the good will of the black American.

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

We can't upset the AA's and have wild faraxs and halimos running around ruining there good image because if we don't call these hooligans out and take the fall they won't want to associate with us anymore and we really need them to accept us because they are our fellow black brothers and sisters.

I'm with you on your crusade sister we are in need of validation and acceptance from the african American. some thing these dirty somalians don't get 🤬
black power ✊🏿

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

Last edited:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Mashallah yazmin your a special kind of halimo a true hero and savior of AA's from the evil of somalian people all around the world. :superman:

Via your heroic endeavours you make sure there is no association between us and other black people when what we do brings harm to the beloved AA image.
otherwise in all other cases we are all black brothers sisters one and the same.

Animated GIF

Thank you for your hard work @yazmin Your efforts are much appreciated these somalis are ruining the image of good black americans and it isn't right at all. I cry every night because of all the sacrifices and struggles African American have gone through for us lowly somalians and how ungratefully somalians have received the good will of the black American.

Korean Drama Crying GIF by The Swoon

We can't upset the AA's and have wild faraxs and halimos running around ruining there good image because if we don't call these hooligans out and take the fall they won't want to associate with us anymore and we really need them to accept us because they are our fellow black brothers and sisters.

I'm with you on your crusade sister we are in need of validation and acceptance from the african American. some thing these dirty somalians don't get 🤜

Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF
🤣

The guy is getting flamed in the comment section of his channel even Japanese people are commenting
1684449560794.png

1684449272179.png

1684449340913.png

1684449441683.png

1684449516962.png

This is why you stay the hell away from alcohol!
1684449071454.png

honestly I don't think this situation is a reflection of his ethnicity.... whatever his ethnicity is... what happens after this I think is a reflection on Japan. imo it is the duty of Japan to arrest this guy and put a stop to his behavior. personally I think they should arrest him and beat the hell out of him to make an example. but they should at least deport him like someone said. and if they don't, it's their own fault.

Omg he's posted in all the Asian blogs now something is deeply wrong with Somali men they are beyond embarrassing talking about "we" as if racists see him as an American
You make it sound like this low iq represents all Somali men.. Shut your self hating mouth nayaa :pacspit::pacspit:

Keo

VIP
He's streaming on YouTube & Kick platform right now.

Looks like he's doubling down on it.

Last edited:
He's streaming on YouTube & Kick platform right now.

Looks like he's doubling down on it.
Im watching him and someone asked him "are you muslim" and he read the question and dodged in completely.

but then again, if you go on his youtube chat, hes kissing lady boys in thailand

Trending

Latest posts