Somali man grows boobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gay Somali man going though 'the change'. What does he mean by 'yaa khanis naga dhigay suaashaas is weydiiya, wixii tagey wey tageen'. I have a feeling he was raped as a child from that comment alone.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Whats up with these somali tranny threads lately.

full

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Yo, I shouldn't have taken that off mute, I can't unhear this fam.
It's almost 2 am, I should be asleep. This is nightmare fuel, warryaa.
71yRTNw.jpg

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
The guy has a weird biological wiring. You're just mad at him because this is unusual. Do you think a regular straight man wants to do this? Why? Grow up you village educated children.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
On a serious note, how come theres a sudden surge in the number of battymans? Before this decade, I never, ever heard of a Somali gay or trans. Now they're bloody everywhere, making videos, and even YouTube channels.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Gay Somali man going though 'the change'. What does he mean by 'yaa khanis naga dhigay suaashaas is weydiiya, wixii tagey wey tageen'. I have a feeling he was raped as a child from that comment alone.

By that he's saying it's not his fault he's gay, and there's some truth to that. Although nurture plays a role in gayness, nature is the primary cause. Why would a straight man do this? Why are there millions of them?

On a serious note, how come theres a sudden surge in the number of battymans? Before this decade, I never, ever heard of a Somali gay or trans. Now they're bloody everywhere, making videos, and even YouTube channels.

They are in the West. The white man gave them that freedom to be gay

There are plenty in Somalia too but they are in the closet for obvious reasons

Last edited:

They're just coming out of the closet. A lot of Fobs have confided in me that they like boys in that way but were too scared to come out in Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.