Somali man ethers sheeko sheeko

If you collected all 7 dragon balls would you resurrect siad Barre

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That girl has some points but she also oversimplifying things.

There are many different reasons to why some Somali women are marrying/dating out. I'm not buying here premise of; because Somali men are thrash therefore the women are looking for better matches outside the community.

I've seen Somali girls with absolut bums, so there must be more to it than just that.

He shouldn't blame it all on the hood because the family has an equal influence. Kids who grow up with some responsibilities mostly do well, despite where they live. That's just what I've seen.

He shouldn't blame it all on the hood because the family has an equal influence. Kids who grow up with some responsibilities mostly do well, despite where they live. That's just what I've seen.
Yes but the hood has a much bigger influence then you think
You being a female might not be aware

That girl has some points but she also oversimplifying things.

There are many different reasons to why some Somali women are marrying/dating out. I'm not buying here premise of; because Somali men are thrash therefore the women are looking for better matches outside the community.

I've seen Somali girls with absolut bums, so there must be more to it than just that.
Somali women arent really marrying out
Its just female trolls who don't get attention irl

Gambar

VIP
Excuses excuses. Somali girls live in the hood too why aren’t they dying like flies?

And why does he keep saying sheekho sheekho? The say wallahi generation needs to get it together!

Somali women arent really marrying out
Its just female trolls who don't get attention irl

I couldn't help but notice that girls frustration with her own personal encounter with Somali males, but she put out there huge generalizations, as if all Somali men are like the people she met or live around.

Girl, what are you really doing or not doing to attract top notch brothers? is all I had in my head. Because they out there. Have you tried hard enough or are you expecting them to knock at your door magically one day. Some of the things she listed ( the thing can be longer) to why Somali men were trash seemed excusable and rather superficial.

It seemed to me as if she wants an Academic, ex-thug, part-time rapper with flair for flamboyance wrapped up in one. Very diffucult to find. She comes off as if she would turn down a nice maskiin Somali guy with a decent background and education, just because he commes off as "mamma's boy". Or maybe it's just all me.

Women (some) don't know what they really want half the time :ftw9nwa:

Excuses excuses. Somali girls live in the hood too why aren’t they dying like flies?

And why does he keep saying sheekho sheekho? The say wallahi generation needs to get it together!
Somali girls have 1 obstacle : keep your legs closed!
There are a lot of road blocks for men.

I couldn't help but notice that girls frustration with her own personal encounter with Somali males, but she put out there huge generalizations, as if all Somali men are like the people she met or live around.

Girl, what are you really doing or not doing to attract top notch brothers? is all I had in my head. Because they out there. Have you tried hard enough or are you expecting them to knock at your door magically one day. Some of the things she listed ( the thing can be longer) to why Somali men were trash seemed excusable and rather superficial.

It seemed to me as if she wants an Academic, ex-thug, part-time rapper with flair for flamboyance wrapped up in one. Very diffucult to find. She comes off as if she would turn down a nice maskiin Somali guy with a decent background and education, just because he commes off as "mamma's boy". Or maybe it's just all me.

Women (some) don't know what they really want half the time :ftw9nwa:
She looks like the type to follow somali "rappers" around

That's only the case because the family allowed itself to be less prioritised. I personally believe it's equal.

The hood doesn't effect boys and girls the same. The girls have a safety shield, you'd have to actually go out of your way to find trouble whereas even the good young guys have to always be extra cautious of their behaviour and who they associate with.

I agree.

This guy is an idiot. Somali guys have been trash lately, I agree with Iman.

Somali guys in Toronto are xasaaros. They live up to the Ashy Abdi moniker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending