Somali man eats out with his ajnabi wife

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Suqaar iyo malawax = :faysalwtf:
Lol that’s pretty popular with Somalis, I never understood why, I prefer canjero/roti with my suqar. At least in my family we used to not add sugar to the Malawax when it’s being eaten with hilib.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Lol that’s pretty popular with Somalis, I never understood why, I prefer canjero/roti with my suqar. At least in my family we used to not add sugar to the Malawax when it’s being eaten with hilib.

It doesn’t make sense. Malawax iyo koob shaah makes perfect sense. They’re killing the taste. It’s like ppl who mix bariis iyo baasto. A nightmare served on a plate.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
It doesn’t make sense. Malawax iyo koob shaah makes perfect sense. They’re killing the taste. It’s like ppl who mix bariis iyo baasto. A nightmare served on a plate.
Agreed this was the first time I heard people eat malawax with suqaar

But am willing to try it with my cadan wife in the future :banderas:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Haha right, I like sweet and savory but no this kind. Somalis do have weird combos, I saw people eating malawax wrapped with sambuus lol
Malawax and suqaar is delicious.:mahubowtf:

Really? Do you usually still cook the malawax the same way as you would when you are having it with tea? Or you don’t add the sugar?

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
:faysalwtf:Why would I marry a

When I can have a no buuq white women who doesn't racially insult her own kind while marrying ajnabis
White women are pure evil, she’ll run away with your kids and turn them gaalo. At least you can complain to the community about the Xalimo, and ruin her possibility of getting married again.

Haha right, I like sweet and savory but no this kind. Somalis do have weird combos, I saw people eating malawax wrapped with sambuus lol

Really? Do you usually still cook the malawax the same way as you would when you are having it with tea? Or you don’t add the sugar?

Most of the time we eat it with either canjeelo or muufo. The sweetness of malawax balances the saltiness of the suqaar.:ahh:

Trending