Somali man eats out with his ajnabi wife

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That is not his girlfriend But she wants him to be , he is clueless. I think he is one of the guys who only gets horny when he is high on weed

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Sxb, the girl seems nice. May Allah guide her. I really dont care if he is with her. Just stating facts.:manny:
Dont tell me that is you?:pachah1:
No but it will be :westbrookswag:

That's me in the future with my lovely cadan wife eating out on a hilib and bariis dinner at the best Somali restaurant in town we will finish of with a mushakkal :lawd:

No but it will be :westbrookswag:

That's me in the future with my lovely cadan wife eating out on a hilib and bariis dinner at the best Somali restaurant in town we will finish of with a mushakkal :lawd:

Cadaanka iska ilaali sxb. Mid futo laheyn iyo mid shuluqnimadeeda Guinness world recordka ku jibisay.

Horta, adiga ma tihid miyaa ninka caynjiray naagaha ajnabiga aroosaan? Wallee, I'm surprised.:pachah1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Cadaanka iska ilaali sxb. Mid futo laheyn iyo mid shuluqnimadeeda Guinness world recordka ku jibisay.

Horta, adiga ma tihid miyaa ninka caynjiray naagaha ajnabiga aroosaan? Wallee, I'm surprised.:pachah1:
:siilaanyolaugh:that's the old me Not only do I support abdia and ajnabi marriages but I also encourage it

No more buuq iyo qeylo and using Jarrers to insult abdis:fittytousand:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Have it your way then. May you find a good wife.:mjlol:
Why cadaans tho?:susp:
Where are the 'chushites'?
Cushites? ?:comeon:That's just a Somali girl lookalike

:childplease:so cadan and Arab girls for me

besides I was never attracted to Somali girls I always preferd
arab girls:rejoice:

Last edited:
Who gets triggered over a random geeljire marrying out.:drakelaugh: marry a hundred of their kind if you wish to do so. The rest of us will continue the
'pure' race, the somali race.:mjswag:

Trending

Latest posts