Somali man cheats on his wife

I know some nice spots we should visit sxb.. I'm telling you we have been sleeping on the Asian chicks, they are submissive especially if they know you are coming with lagac and a passport :lawd:

To be honest it's like that everywhere, I'd do what adeer @Grigori Rasputin did and hit up Colombia or even Brazil, more fuuto:silanyosmile:

And there's most likely no reptiles/bugs/weird animals in my food :susp:

Japan to visit Tokyo, Mongolia to visit Abti Ghengis' grave, the man who gave the Chinese that merciless work :banderas:
Oh and Singapore/Indonesia too to check out how our Muslim indhoyaar brothers and sisters living
Papua New Guinea to see some real shit :lolbron:

And then that'd be it for me in Asia

No that's a lie I wanna see those old ass castles in Thailand too and check out the Muslim Filipino goons :krs:

To be honest it's like that everywhere, I'd do what adeer @Grigori Rasputin did and hit up Colombia or even Brazil, more fuuto:silanyosmile:

And there's most likely no reptiles/bugs/weird animals in my food :susp:

Japan to visit Tokyo, Mongolia to visit Abti Ghengis' grave, the man who gave the Chinese that merciless work :banderas:
Oh and Singapore/Indonesia too to check out how our Muslim indhoyaar brothers and sisters living
Papua New Guinea to see some real shit :lolbron:

And then that'd be it for me in Asia

No that's a lie I wanna see those old ass castles in Thailand too and check out the Muslim Filipino goons :krs:
Sounds like a nice trip...@Sumaaya will probably throw all my belongs in a baac madow but I cannot refuse what you are offering my dear sxb Ghengis.. The memories of this adventure will put a smile on my face during the final flash backs of memories on my deathbed as a 90 year old oday :lawd:

Sounds like a nice trip...@Sumaaya will probably throw all my belongs in a baac madow but I cannot refuse what you are offering my dear sxb Ghengis.. The memories of this adventure will put a smile on my face during the final flash backs of memories on my deathbed as a 90 year old oday :lawd:

Fariid ba tahay ee ku wad
:gaasdrink:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
@Dalmoor I saw that comment you deleted huuno

Looks like someone overdosed on a lil salt
:sass2:

Yes my King shall be addressed as macaane, as my qalbi, as my libaax, errr ting sweet!
7969.jpg
you're hallucinating what comment are you talking about?

Where gonna go from lounging in fancy spots in Tokyo, to the jungles of the Philippines kicking in it with goons:birdman:

Wallahi when I first found out these niggas moved like this I was :krs::krs::krs::damnmusic:shocked to say the least!

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
This is despicable , these are the type of women I avoid , she has that y qumayo look wlahi, what does she gain from ruining this family's marriage
the man is not a saint either , judging from their brief interaction it's clear enough that they have some sort of intimate relationship, signs of a cheater

The poor wife will think to herself of what wrong she ever done to deserve such treatment

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The brains of monogamous vs non monogamous men respond differently to romantic images while under fMRI.

Ladies choose wisely and get them probed I mean scanned before you cuff em'.

shes like; me trust you, me cook for you, me give you malab every night, me produce honey children every 9 months and now you do shukaansi and cheat on me? ABAHA ALLAH JANEEY. :chrisfreshhah:

Trending