Somali man cheats on his wife

22365136-7802479-image-m-105_1576607893972.jpg

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
this is just disrespecting your wife if you truly love her staying faithful will be easy

Besides there's something wrong with your character if opportunity controls your loyalty

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
And this is why you marry for Deen and money
The deen allows 4 and with money you can take care of 'em but she shouldn't have called him to begin with or he shouldn't have to entertain her and she ain't even fazed. Most likely fake and is for entertainment but there maybe people like that irl

Xalimos take notes of @Sumaaya
If you wanna keep your farax feere yaare. Make him feel like a king at home and no other woman will come between you and hubby.. Laakin if you are buuq and never feed him and always burden him with ever growing list of problems and you are lousy or stingy with the malab you better believe a second wife is coming :trumpsmirk:

May huuno macaane, it involves me rubbing your feet
:fantasia2:
I don't know what people find appealing about rubbing feet and getting their feet rubbed.

Rubbing someone else's feet is disgusting and getting your feet touched is hella uncomfortable. I once put my feet in this water thing with fish and I couldn't keep it there for more than 2 seconds :damn:

fresh-feet-fish-spa.jpg

They're supposed to eat dead skin off your feet :susp:
That's what I got for going on a spa date :susp:

Xaruun

VIP
Nah not really. Any woman can get d1ck without any effort, there's no hustle or finesse in that:kodaksmiley:

She's no different then those cadaan, madow women that get tossed around and pretend to be saints to her 6 figure salary husband's :mjlol:
Yeah the real hustlers get money from men without having to open their legs or share a single nude. @HIBAQ123 is just a garden variety

I don't know what people find appealing about rubbing feet and getting their feet rubbed.

Rubbing someone else's feet is disgusting and getting your feet touched is hella uncomfortable. I once put my feet in this water thing with fish and I couldn't keep it there for more than 2 seconds :damn:

fresh-feet-fish-spa.jpg

They're supposed to eat dead skin off your feet :susp:
That's what I got for going on a spa date :susp:
I personally prefer full body massage..
I was getting this twice a week when I was in Asia, that was nice.. Btw if your girl massages your feets that's a sign of dedication and it makes her a keeper sxb.