Somali man cheats on his wife

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nah f that, I'm tryna see life through/from different perspectives like this nigga material_1607118840075.png

If he doesn't respect me enough to not treat me as just another number, then of course not :kodaksmiley:

That's not what I'm saying, here's a hypothetical situation.

You are married and happy. Your husband wants second wife, you say if you get that I want other men too. Eventually he concedes and let's you step out the marriage and knowingly sleep with other men. He never disrespected you or anything, just let you do your thing.

Would you still respect him? :pachah1:

Only beta males with low testosterone stay with only one woman. A true geeljire doesn't roll like that.

If you lot we're real men, our homeland wouldn't be the world's asshole. Fix yourselves up (both back home and else where), then we'll talk about how "manly" you lot are :pacspit::heh:

You are married and happy. Your husband wants second wife, you say if you get that I want other men too. Eventually he concedes and let's you step out the marriage and knowingly sleep with other men. He never disrespected you or anything, just let you do your thing.

That is not a man, that is a khasaaro waryaa!

At that point, i'll be too busy on my sampling spree to give a hoot about his very existence :heh:

If you lot we're real men, our homeland wouldn't be the world's asshole. Fix yourselves up (both back home and else where), then we'll talk about how "manly" you lot are :pacspit::heh:
Nigga the older generations fucked up Somalia I had nothing to do with that beside I'm not even a Somali citizen so how I'm gonna fix a broken country that I have minimal connection to.. And how does a broken country have anything to do with my manhood :what1:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Homie multitasking bruh. Tryna talk to his would be 2nd wife while enduring all that qeylo from his first. The power of "loof" is real :mjhaps:

Trending

Latest posts