Somali man being held for ransom in Libya

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
How are Somalis living in North America, Europe or Australia being insensitive to this guy trying to get a better life :deadosama:
Actually whats insensitive is to tahriib put your life in danger and disregard the trouble and worry you putting on your family to save you

Back home theres youth like this guy that threaten their parents to buy them a car or they will tahriib

It is not slave trade, Somalis willingly go to Libya so they can get put on boats to Europe.

The traffickers want to get paid and they will do anything for the money.

Stop saying Somalis are "slaves". They are illegal migrants
Sounds better when they claim to be black slaves in arab country

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Sad but what's the solution here? Lobby the government?

Pay the ransom and create more incentives?

x z

ยฑsomali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north

Punish the government or incentivise them to see benefit in controlling and regulating their citizens or face heavy sanctions.

Gambar

VIP
You canโ€™t stop them as long as thereโ€™s a desire to come to the West because they think we are xasid and they are missing out. Their mentality is totally different.

Mercury

VIP

You can't stop this even the somali government where helping these guys to come back to somalia from Libya but they refused because they spent money on this trip

Mercury

VIP
You canโ€™t stop them as long as thereโ€™s a desire to come to the West because they think we are xasid and they are missing out. Their mentality is totally different.
theres a somali proverb hadii rafaad so marto raaxo baa ka dambeysa

That's true my mum said the same to fobs back home and they ignored her. They said if life in the west is so difficult then why do you continue to live there?
:dead:

reer

VIP
they believe you are only lying to them so that you can keep all the riches to yourself

tahriib is a disease. somali students in turkey doing tahriib is even worse those people don't think they think gaalo will give them nacfi

@x z i have no sympathy for someone who goes to a foreign warzone notorious for kidnapping survival of the fittest the idiots die quicker

one

แถœแตƒสทแต’ แถœแตƒสทหกแต’
The root cause of tahrib in recent years is the corruption and nepotism in all the states in somalia.

why do somalis suck off these evil puppet-politicians who are leeches ?

Blame the incompetent xayawaan who claim leadership.

May Allah free him.
100% , many young Somalis end up leaving the country because they can't find jobs. Whenever I visit back home(SL) I get surprised by the amount of students who have graduated but not yet secured jobs, all they are doing is sitting in maqaayads and doing shaxaads. A "shaqo" to them is an office job. Everything else is below them.

The bolded part! Somalis of today have no backbone walaahi. they are cowards. Why are the leaving the country in droves when they should be fighting for their rights?
I'm especially looking at reer Burco, because out of ALL Somalis, they are the ones who tahriib the most.
I used to blame the dinosaur politicians for holding us back, but lately, I realized that there's something seriously wrong with the younger generation as well.

Mercury

VIP
100% , many young Somalis end up leaving the country because they can't find jobs. Whenever I visit back home(SL) I get surprised by the amount of students who have graduated but not yet secured jobs, all they are doing is sitting in maqaayads and doing shaxaads. A "shaqo" to them is an office job. Everything else is below them.

The bolded part! Somalis of today have no backbone walaahi. they are cowards. Why are the leaving the country in droves when they should be fighting for their rights?
I'm especially looking at reer Burco, because out of ALL Somalis, they are the ones who tahriib the most.
I used to blame the dinosaur politicians for holding us back, but lately, I realized that there's something seriously wrong with the younger generation as well.
When I was in Hargeisa I saw turkish men painting buildings and a bunch of indians doing construction so my cousin who graduated in geology I asked him why doesn't he work with construction he said that's not a real job so I asked him since hes looking for work why not volunteer and he said why would I work for free?

Dalmoor

Hiatusโœ… 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How are Somalis living in North America, Europe or Australia being insensitive to this guy trying to get a better life :deadosama:
Insensitive? There are ways to go to those places and being illegal immigrant isn't one of them. Can't blame me for being born in the west though, can you?. I don't remember any of my parents, relatives go through tahriib as well. Also cancel out NA as those migrants most go to Europe

There's facts and then there's feelings. The fact is, that isn't a slave trade despite the conditions they face. If that's slavery, then the somali pirates who held people hostage must be slave owners as @Crow mentioned earlier

Also alx Allah gifted me with a functioning brain to not want my people go through tahriib and it's a waste of money funnelled to those lawless Libyans

Mentioning slavery to get some sympathy, c'mon now.

When Somalis go to the West, they have to do menial labour or cleaning jobs so basically the same work they are too proud to do in Somalia.

The only Somali group that proudly does menial labour is D&M people but even with them I suspect it's the Bantus and not the ethnic Somalis.

There needs to be a serious fight against the stigma against honest work.

Trending