somali man argues for trans rights

Nerds like him used to get bullied for saying just a word now they run around Tiktok spouting shit without getting checked

I hate Social media

:snoop:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

@AbdiFreedom you have been qarxised, is ilaali niyow, no more late night jogging for you kkkkk

LibaanSom

From Kismaayo
I thought he was just gonna talk about being tolerant of trans people which is fine, but he went full liberal. I don't really have a problem with trans people, but I know that every Abrahamic faith has texts that state that God told the people not to have men dress like women and women dress like men. This quote implies a definite understanding of what a man is and what a woman is. Quotes stating for men to lower their gaze for women also imply that God when addressing the faithful is grouping heterosexual monotheists in that statement. These are just some of the many instances where biological sex and gender roles are very definitive. This guy just wants to reform the religion of Islam to be more tolerant. All of this is just Cultural Marxism. Karl Marx is anti religion, because he needed the people to focus on the state and ideology, not of a religion that exists as an aid to the capitalist machine. To that end, on a cultural level, the same thing is being done. The religion is given a back seat to pave the way for liberal values and standards in a secular western world.
Paragraphs please, paragraphs next time sxb without it your message looks like an ancient scroll filled with words. For the little I could read your right lol.

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member

Don’t expose @AbdiFreedom tiktok account like that :hemad:

I am against "trans rights" the most on this website while Gucci Mane and @Al-Ma'mun are on Trudeau's jock, the same man who went the furthest on "trans rights" and its promotion no other country has ever seen and compared to no other time. Gucci mane once came after me on here for being anti Trudeau, the trans community's biggest cheerleader. The new people on this site are not aware of my anti-trans stance and think I support trans and have been fooled by two anti Sheikhaal and anti Darod qabiilistes.

I am against "trans rights" the most on this website while Gucci Mane and @Al-Ma'mun are on Trudeau's jock, the same man who went the furthest on "trans rights" and its promotion no other country has ever seen and compared to no other time. Gucci mane once came after me on here for being anti Trudeau, the trans community's biggest cheerleader. The new people on this site are not aware of my anti-trans stance and think I support trans because I am pro-west and have been fooled by two anti Sheikhaal and anti Darod qabiilistes.

You wear many hats, AbdiFreedom

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
You wear many hats, AbdiFreedom

:mjlol::drakelaugh:

I simply follow the moral standard, which is set by the west. It's being hijacked by some trannies. Trans and Muslims in the west, funded by Soros and WEF, are allies by the way.

The west is pushing back against trannies while trannies would be banged by the majority of men in the Middle East.

Big protests against a tranny teacher with huge prosthetic breasts with protruding nipples here. @Vito Rizutto and @Al-Ma'mun bootyclap and vote for the party and the man that is that teacher's biggest supporter

I simply follow the moral standard, which is set by the west. It's being hijacked by some trannies. Trans and Muslims in the west, funded by Soros and WEF, are allies by the way.

The west is pushing back against trannies while trannies would be banged by the majority of men in the Middle East.

Big protests against a tranny teacher with huge prosthetic breasts with protruding nipples here. @Vito Rizutto and @Al-Ma'mun bootyclap and vote for the party and the man that is that teacher's biggest supporter
Your Albertan Populist God hasn’t said a single thing against Trans rights.All Canadian parties are pro-qaniis. keep twerking for the far-right tho

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Your Albertan Populist God hasn’t said a single thing against Trans rights.All Canadian parties are pro-qaniis. keep twerking for the far-right tho

Canadians are pro khaniis but anti trans.

I am far right because I am anti trans? Hehe. You're now pushing far left Trudameer talking points. I can't wait for Poilievre to cut off all your freebies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.