somali man argues for trans rights

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I don't believe in being mean, rude, hateful or anything like that toward them. Waa bin Adan. But I do feel, forgive me for saying this, that it is either some form of a developmental disorder or a mental health disorder. The developmental disorder kind being HSTS and the mental health disorder kind being Autogynophilia (AGP):

HSTS means "Homosexual Transexual". They're basically stunted boys. Something went wrong either in the womb or over the years post birth. They are from before puberty very slight, shorter than average and gravitate toward girls socially while being homosexual. When they hit puberty they don't develop as many secondary sex characteristics like their voice barely cracks, they stay unnaturally short and are probably very low on male hormones and over-repped on the female ones. It's a physiological issue and unless you can get to them at a young age and pump them full of male hormones to correct the issue which hasn't even been proven to work it's probably best to leave them be to "transition", at least this is the common gaal wisdom. Because of their femininity and stuntedness from a young age they tend to make very convincing women when they "transition". Not much maleness to them physically to begin with being why. Most Asiatic trans women are of this type. Probably too much soy, greens and plastics... who knows?

Autogynophilia is more of a mental disorder. There's nothing discernibly wrong with the men developmentally or physiologically outside of the brain and probably disorders that aren't involved with their testes that go along with that (no one is mentally ill without a myriad of physiological issues going on with the mental illness). Their issue is more mental and used to be called gender dysphoria, if I recall correctly. They're very complex and strange, to be honest. Like, they develop strange perversions at a young age and will secretly dress in their mother or sister's clothes growing up and masturbate and get off on the idea of being penetrated and "dominated" by men though, strangely, many aren't truly homosexual and prefer to partner with women and unlike the first group they are not stunted males at all and may grow to be quite tall, quite masculine looking and virile males whose psychological deterioration is progressive until the "female persona" they've mentally developed within overwhelms them at an older age when all their secondary sex characteristics have set-in which is why they're easier to physically recognize cos no matter how hard you try it's gonna be hard to turn a 20-40+ male into a physically passable woman. These types, if we're to be un-PC probably just require psychological help and maybe even medication or serious lifestyle interventions (like diet) rather than being allowed to transition. It seems the majority of trans women in the west are of this type.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
@AbdiFreedom right now

A710B183-ACEA-494F-BF8E-26DB1B33850A.jpeg

His waffling ,not every verse in the Quran is open to interpretation so his arguments falls right there .

Neither does he accept the scientific consens that sex is binary & intersex people are an abnormality .

The brother is a victim of post - modernism and a lack of knowledge of islam. Make duaa he is lost
Its not a lack of knowledge. He's purposely twisting scientific & Islamic facts to fit his narrative & agenda.

Its pretty common tactic amongst trans right activists to do that . The moment we establish a common ground that sex is binary ,they loose the whole argument.

This could mean one of three things
1. Side effects of sexual education.
2. He's a closeted homosexual.
3. Or his close friends or family trans.
In any case this is suspect behaviour he's gay. Why does he feel the need to stick up for them unless his girlfriend has a penis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well what do u expect from a nerdy Sus? He is speaking from his subjective interest. Trans woman. I am sexually attracted to them- therefore i am right and my religion is wrong. Huuno....go ahead and have a hair cut and go date them.

Wow a somali guy with a iq higher than 68 ! That's refreshing, some of yall In the replies should take notes. Kudos to that brother for not being scared to speak out to a bunch of sheeps.

I thought he was just gonna talk about being tolerant of trans people which is fine, but he went full liberal. I don't really have a problem with trans people, but I know that every Abrahamic faith has texts that state that God told the people not to have men dress like women and women dress like men. This quote implies a definite understanding of what a man is and what a woman is. Quotes stating for men to lower their gaze for women also imply that God when addressing the faithful is grouping heterosexual monotheists in that statement. These are just some of the many instances where biological sex and gender roles are very definitive. This guy just wants to reform the religion of Islam to be more tolerant. All of this is just Cultural Marxism. Karl Marx is anti religion, because he needed the people to focus on the state and ideology, not of a religion that exists as an aid to the capitalist machine. To that end, on a cultural level, the same thing is being done. The religion is given a back seat to pave the way for liberal values and standards in a secular western world.

Wow a somali guy with a iq higher than 68 ! That's refreshing, some of yall In the replies should take notes. Kudos to that brother for not being scared to speak out to a bunch of sheeps.
What an idiotic take. This man is a sheep himself. Every point he made was something implanted in his mind in university, not from original thought. He can't even explain on a scientific level the naturalistic rationale for trans people's existence. He's also making excessive assumptions. He literally believes that the Prophet wanted to be pro LGBT, but needed to simmer down on the message because the Arabs were too backwards. The same Prophet who was already persecuted anyway for stating the truth. The man is a complete brainwashed imbecile.

:westbrookwtf:You can't have an IQ of 68 and function as a normal human being. Anything under 70 is considered mentally retarded. Are you trying to say that all of us are mentally handicapped? Also, he's just following the western norm that would make him a sheep. Any trans person should be put in a psychiatric hospital because they are obviously mentally unfit.

Last edited:
What an idiotic take. This man is a sheep himself. Every point he made was something implanted in his mind in university, not from original thought. He can't even explain on a scientific level the naturalistic rationale for trans people's existence. He's also making excessive assumptions. He literally believes that the Prophet wanted to be pro LGBT, but needed to simmer down on the message because the Arabs were too backwards. The same Prophet who was already persecuted anyway for stating the truth. The man is a complete brainwashed imbecile.
They still are too backwards

Prolly a homosexual. Is there a UK equivalent to gay North American English? I'm too 68 IQ to tell, all you fish & chips niggas sounds the same to me.

Trending