Somali make threatens to eat Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.
disturbing video of a Somali man wishing he could eat the meat of Somali women who date non-Somalis. Is this too far or do you agree?

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
I dont know why this qowmulut looking degenerate is protective of Somali women. I dont want them marrying out but I certainly don't want them marrying this guy. We need a eugenics program to weed this metrosexual shit out.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Also is it me or does this man look 100% gay?
He has a shitty jawline and luscious lips but I don't think he can do anything about it. He should get a lip reduction, get rid of that horrific stuff on his head and get a vocal cord change. And only then can he whine about Somali girls marrying out.

he just sick trolling but wondering why anyone care who marries who,do they think they in Somalia,get ova it the whole damn world is mixed. we r mixed breed too albeit from 1000s yrs ago.SMH

oh wait maybe he meant the leef.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Maybe it's a code for wanting to eat the Ajnabis meat.

rhoa-sheree-face-02.gif

P.s

He looks like an overfed butch lesbian.

You guys don't have SomaliTV on snapchat?

:siilaanyolaugh:

Whenever they have a "controversial" question, the responses be maaad weird/funny. This one was probably:

maxaad u maleyneysaa gabadhii guursatay qof ajnabi ah?

But it’s weird to say you woul eat a person as a joke. Also his grey lips are ashy as f*ck I wonder if he has done this before.

He has contour lines, blow job lips and Jerry curls. I’m willing to bet anything this guy is gayer than Ricky Martin.

Etacovda S'lived

תחיה מדינת ישראל
Spare me the bullshit unless youre related it shouldnt even matter
Of course it should, and you ARE related. You should discourage race traitorism where possible. I don't want a Somali girl to marry a Bantu or an Arab or a Chinese. She could do that but she should be excommunicated and shunned. Under no circumstance should she bring a small eyed yellow person to dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending