Somali make threatens to eat Somali women

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Erm...whaaa:gucciwhat:; this probz takes the cake for the weirdest ish I've seen on here:shookgabre:
Reminds me of Luka Magnotta, (that Canadian guy who actually chopped up, & ate, parts of his gf's body).
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...th-jury-shown-grisly-murder-scene-images.html

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude should be checked aint normal to even talk about how youre gonna fry human flesh

This is clearly a Somali tomboy trolling geeljires

Boqor

You came to mind when I saw that dude, he’s definitely a member here, haddii aadan adiga ahayn, who might you think it is?

Guys like him have deep personal traumatic family experiences of a sister being mistreated by her non-Somali lover. They should let it go.

Boqor

You came to mind when I saw that dude, he’s definitely a member here, haddii aadan adiga ahayn, who might you think it is?

Guys like him have deep personal traumatic family experiences of a sister being mistreated by her non-Somali lover. They should let it go.

You are fully reaching if I made a tape like that I would be asking to eat Donald trump and his likes, the guy on the tape is what I imagine gender fluid @draco malfoy to look like or maybe even @Boqol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending