Somali maids raped and called Abeed daily in Saudia call a radio station pleading 2 be

Status
Not open for further replies.
We may not agree politically but we share the sentiments about these agenda pushing gaalos.

Let's do our best to karbaash them :fittytousand:
Notice how whenever arab, muslim does something that is bad they try to blame Islam. Everytime they do that my Iman gets stronger and I know they are shayteen Al ins

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Not being rude, but they chose to go there. No one put a gun to their head and told them to go. With that being said, they should go home.

So is your mother & father hooyada waase:farole:

Fake religious Somalis always make me laugh. They are the biggest sinners, unrepentant qabiilist and most hateful, but pretend to be religious and pious when eyrabs are insulted. Nacallah cabiidkaad tahay wasse, stop hiding behind Diinta.

Fyi, insulting people's parents is a major son in Islam.:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Fake religious Somalis always make me laugh. They are the biggest sinners, unrepentant qabiilist and most hateful, but pretend to be religious and pious when eyrabs are insulted. Nacallah cabiidkaad tahay wasse, stop hiding behind Diinta.

Fyi, insulting people's parents is a major son in Islam.:mjlol:
How about separating yourself from other Muslims? Didn't Allah tell us to hold firmly to the rope of Allah and don't become disunited amongst eachother? So who are you really loyal to your tribe isaac somaliland or Allah? Since Somalia is predominantly Muslim.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Not being rude, but they chose to go there. No one put a gun to their head and told them to go. With that being said, they should go home.
They are poor, uneducated women who have family to take care of, they had no choice but to go there. Let's not blame these women. When your Goverment failed you and you have no choice but to be a modern day slave to hairy bastards who don't fear Allah swt.

How about separating yourself from other Muslims? Didn't Allah tell us to hold firmly to the rope of Allah and don't become disunited amongst eachother? So who are you really loyal to your tribe isaac somaliland or Allah?

Allah also told you to stop being a qabiilist bigot, stop insulting people's mothers, stop drinking, chasing pussy and doing drugs. You can't pick and choose which parts you want to follow and which parts you ignore.

They are poor, uneducated women who have family to take care of, they had no choice but to go there. Let's not blame these women. When your Goverment failed you and you have no choice but to be a modern day slave to hairy bastards who don't fear Allah swt.

The poor girls don't have the benefit as we do to hear the horror stories coming out of there from the ethiopian/Filipino maids. They'be been hoodwinked and now are suffering the same severe punishment the other nationals ran away from. All thus could have been avoided if the government at the time acting in the interest of the public instead of lying to the uneducated masses and telling them to get good "paying" jobs in hijaz.

waraabe

Your superior

Gov failed and they themselves made a terrible choice

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Allah also told you to stop being a qabiilist bigot, stop insulting people's mothers, stop drinking, chasing pussy and doing drugs. You can't pick and choose which parts you want to follow and which parts you ignore.
I'm a sinner just like all the children of Adam but my aqidah belief is in order I believe in the unity of Muslims like Allah ordained but can you say the same thing? Cause somaliland isn't in accordance with the aqidah belief system of Islam.

I'm a sinner just like all the children of Adam but my aqidah belief is in order but can you say the same thing? Cause somaliland isn't in accordance with the aqidah belief system of Islam.

Stop trying to change the subject, you munafiq. Somaliland and it's people have fuckall to do with you. Focus on your own life and deeds, you ghetto-cleric.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Stop trying to change the subject, you munafiq. Somaliland and it's people have fuckall to do with you. Focus on your own life and deeds, you ghetto-cleric.
Which is it going to be? Allah said unity between Muslims & your tribe says separate from Muslims? It seems like someone is suffering from cognitive dissonance :bell:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
All the government did was allow maids to be able to go there, it didn't force them. There were maids in Saudi and other Arab countries long before HSM signed the deal, saw it with my own eyes.

You're right about one thing, the government did fail them.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Aren't you the sicko that said you'd go "balls deep" in your own sister. Keep talking, munafiq. I'm glad I exposed you. One of these days you'll get a punch to your 5head.:camby:
Ok now your slander is becoming malicious I understand cause you're suffering from cognitive dissonance :susp:

I see where your animosity towards Islam stems from your contempt is due to your feminine appearance so you're hostile towards the most benevolent cause you want to go the whole nine yards & get a hole drilled between your legs so you can start claiming to be a female & Islam prohibits that kkkk
He was being sarcastic @Zayd is muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending