Somali maids raped and called Abeed daily in Saudia call a radio station pleading 2 be

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
My kind of thread let the Arab bashing commence

1263563485_dancing_kids.gif

Before the "Ummah lovers" come in and condemn her for faking her allegations against the brotherly and sisterly people of Muslim brethrens from Saudi Arabia and accusing her of pampering to "kufars", cor their nemesis who stereotype every Saudi person as a maid beater, let me have my say. Though, these women are hard working mothers, sisters, daughters and wives who are seeking to sacrifice their pride and themselves to help their poor families back home, being a maid is seen as being a slave by many employers. From America, Hong Kong to the Middle East, many maids have been abused by their employers. I'm sorry that you have suffered and I hope that your suffering wouldn't go unnoticed and therefore, the Somali and Saudi governments will both establish procedures that safeguards the safety of the defenceless maids.

For the Saudis, they have to guard their reputation and protect these maids. For the Somali government, their hands are tied, if they stop these women (legally) becoming maids in SA, they will do it illegally and the abuses will exacerbate and never be known.

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is so sad.

The Somali girls who were taken to Saudi should take Hassan dameer to International Court of Justice, my uncle is a judge there and I'm sure Hassan dameer will pay for the damages and mental abuse he caused to the girls.

We should sign a petition.

There should be no discussion on Arabs and Islam here .a Somali signed the deal and many hawiyes and Somalis supported this deal .maybe the relatives need to do the same to Hassan sheikh .

You sent your women there, why are you complaining?

Sending Somali women to serve Arab men, especially when other countries like Indonesia and Ethiopia were bringing their women back due to systematic abuse shows incredible stupidity and how far Somalis have sunk.

You sent your women there, why are you complaining?

Sending Somali women to serve Arab men, especially when other countries like Indonesia and Ethiopia were bringing their women back due to systematic abuse shows incredible stupidity and how far Somalis have sunk.
Bro . Some niccaz wrote essays defending the deal and now they are whining about Arabs.we know this was bound to happen .they are probably raping them too .

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The most Islamic countries tend to be the most inhumane ones
What's so Islamic about Saudi Arabia them motherfuckers go to bashaal in Las Vegas besides al Saud are the best friends of Israel don't compare these pagans with Islam. There's no country in the world that practises shariah as it was ordained by the most high so you can't call al saud an Islamic government or a Islamic country.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending