somali liyuu capture afar bases

update: now the amhara bastards from adis ababa are telling liyuu to retreat.:bell:
where were they when afars were mounting attack after attack?

I think the federal goverment/amhara are behind this.

If somalis thought tigray were bad they have no idea what Amhar are about. Tigray wanted full control, Amhar want domination. Somali in k5 need to leave Somali beef in Somalia & Somaliland and think about their own future. No one will help them when shit hits the fan

If somalis thought tigray were bad they have no idea what Amhar are about. Tigray wanted full control, Amhar want domination. Somali in k5 need to leave Somali beef in Somalia & Somaliland and think about their own future. No one will help them when shit hits the fan
tigrays were laangaab and were ruthless, but they were also willing to let you control yourselves as long as you stayed loyal to them. for example, they are the ones who introduced the federal system to Ethiopa, each keep their culture, control their deegaan, using their own soldiers and speaking their language etc..

amharas on the other hand wanna make the amhara language the official Ethiopian language, they wanna plant thousands of amahras in every region including the somali region, they wanna control your business, banks, hospitals, and even something as simple vehicles on the road. they wanna parts of your farm land like goday and iimay, they wanna claim the shidaal etc...

they are 100X times worse.

update: now the amhara bastards from adis ababa are telling liyuu to retreat.:bell:
It was amhara and Cagjar plan to wither out and finish Liyu Polis using such attacks but it has backfired.

They amhara want a weak Somali Liyu Polis so that they can start launching attacks in Jigjiga and Godey then post gake pictures of amhara civilians being killed in Somali region so that the IC will support them.

Just see how amhara who are 25 million are claimming they are being violated in Metekel Gumuz region which is at the border of Amhara state.
They post fake pictures of civilians and claim its Gumuz people.
How can a minority group who have been marginalised ever since Ethiopia eas created and number less than a million and are using bow and arrow defeat Amhara who have latest guns and their militia outnumber the male population of gumuz.
Something is not adding up.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Just a question. Who is commanding the Afar forces to raid villages in the Sitti zone?

They’re obviously siding with anyone who’s anti Somali. They want to stomp on our faces without us retaliating. Liyuu should tell these bastards to f*ck off.

They’re obviously siding with anyone who’s anti Somali. They want to stomp on our faces without us retaliating. Liyuu should tell these bastards to f*ck off.
Even Oromos are sidign with Afars just look at the thread I posted about the guy speaking fluent oromo and how he claims why is someone from Godey or Jigjiga fighting in Sitti.

Good now let's hope Somalis in Galbeed stand behind the region's leading clan instead of twerking for xabashi :francis:
actually most dir are cursing on Ogaden and blaming liyu polis for being aggressors in Afar.

Maybe I am wrong it might be afar or oromo claimming dir clans but the thing is well ochestrated.

Somali speaking shisheyo claimming Dir attacking ogadens for defending Cise and this Afar war which has been planned by Abye regime.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
actually most dir are cursing on Ogaden and blaming liyu polis for being aggressors in Afar.

Maybe I am wrong it might be afar or oromo claimming dir clans but the thing is well ochestrated.

Somali speaking shisheyo claimming Dir attacking ogadens for defending Cise and this Afar war which has been planned by Abye regime.
No way those dir are Somali if they are backing afar. But you got weird Somali in ddsi who would go against Somalis and side with others for some reason

No way those dir are Somali if they are backing afar. But you got weird Somali in ddsi who would go against Somalis and side with others for some reason
One thing I learnt on social media is never beleive someone who spews hate and claims other qabils when he is not even part of the equation aka conflict.

So I guess most of those on Social media condeming Cagjar for repelling Afar aggression are shisheyo who are fluent in somali.

No way will a gadabursi claim garbo ciise belongs to Afar or Afar are the victim.
Anigo aheen iriir ban Ciise lajira hil iyo hoob.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I swear the Ogaden region is a place of bloodshed, every small skirmish kills 30+ people.

100+ dead is the norm in every conflict there.

most of the dead are ogaden.
two makaahiils
three caraale amaadin
few reer isaaqs, all on the first day.
idc about dir, but ciise have always been pro onlf so we should and are helping them.

Trending

Latest posts