Somali Liyu Polis in Amhara region making fun of coward Amhara Liyu Polis running away from battlefield

SuldaanCabdicaziz

Suldaanka Guud
Why are we participating in this war
1627221619141.png

These somalis are idiots wllahi they are xoolo daaqaya why are they bothering themselves asking these xabashis as to where theyre going, they were better run away alongside with these xabashis and act as fulay as xabshis so that no body would coerce them to fight but when you act brave when infact you are being forced to fight in a war that is not yours, then they might keep using you as a canon fodder and make you step in a more dangerous areas that you cant unscrew any longer.

Ask Cagjar I would have mowed down amhara peasants for all the crime they commityed in the name of Ethiopia.
I hve heard he is planning to send 1000 more troops to the frontline, and I think it will came true aslong as somalis being submissive and are afraid of calling out against abiys evil acts

These somalis are idiots wllahi they are xoolo daaqaya why are they bothering themselves asking these xabashis as to where theyre going, they were better run away alongside with these xabashis and act as fulay as xabshis so that no body would coerce them to fight but when you act brave when infact you are being forced to fight in a war that is not yours, then they might keep using you as a canon fodder and make you step in a more dangerous areas that you cant unscrew any longer.
Cagjar will jail their family members if they escape from battlefield.

Cagjar will jail their family members if they escape from battlefield.
I can see that from a miles a way but they should be opportunists, whenever xabashi runaway they should also runaway with them cuz I think no one would blame them if their entire division abondons the battlefield.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The problem isn’t that somalis are fighting in this war, the issue is the side they’re fighting for. Tigray wants to keep fedralism going and that’s in our favour in DDS. Cagjar only cares about himself and his career within itoobiyo, he doesn’t see the opportunity tigray is providing us

The problem isn’t that somalis are fighting in this war, the issue is the side they’re fighting for. Tigray wants to keep fedralism going and that’s in our favour in DDS. Cagjar only cares about himself and his career within itoobiyo, he doesn’t see the opportunity tigray is providing us
Do you really believe so called somali leaders care about Somalis?

FB_IMG_16272258248876612.jpg

Amhra are now distributing AK47 to everyone able to carry a gun even their wives to defend gondar and bahirdar from the battle hardened TDF

We wuz kingz :russ:
Hhhh didnt know you posted this pic, its seems a desperate act from the amhara leadership, I dont think they are expecting Maids and housewives will defend themselves from the same force that routed the entire ENDF and eritrean Defense forces combined, but it seems a way of making TDF kill thousands of peasants to make the entire people hate tigray.

Trending